The Long Lunch.

-CHANYEOL POV-

I just couldn't believe my eyes. Is it me or im really seeing her right now? Sehun was there with her too. We all got up and greeted them, Suzy introduced Sehun to us. Meanwhile, Baekhyun was fangirling over Sehun and Suzy.

Kyungsoo and Suzy hugged and was excited to see each other. Sehun was looking at them with jealousy. I guess he was the jealous type. Yeon Hee joined in with the hug. It was awkward just watching them.

"Do you guys want your table together?" Yeon Hee said happily.

"YES!" Kyungsoo and Baekhyun said in unison.

As we putted the table together, Suzy sat next to me. I just sat there unrelaxed and stiffed. As Suzy and Sehun finished ordering, Baekhyun decided to speak up.

"So you and uhh suzy" Baekhyun said looking at both of them drinking water.

"Yea we just started dating like yesterday" Sehun said looking over at Suzy smiling.

"So hows work?" Kyungsoo asked trying to make this conversation flow.

"I finished my activitys so i think im free most of the time" Suzy said flipping her hair.

I could smell her fragrance. Her hair smelled like peach. I was closing my eyes until Sehun called me.

"Mmm Chanyeol right?" Sehun said looking at me over Suzy.

"Oh uh Yea"

"Have you ever thought of trying out for any music company? You look like you could be an idol." Sehun said looking down and up at me.

"Oh uh No." i didnt want to tell them the incident about the JYP guy scouting me.

Anyways, we sat there in silence awkwardly once again. I could see suzy from the corner of my eye thinking of something to say. I still couldn't believe Suzy was sitting next to me. I was too nervous to move an inch.

Then i felt Suzy facing towards me.

"Aren't you Chanyeol?" She said with a soft voice.

"Yea.. You remember me?" I said looking back at her feeling relaxed now. She remembered my name?

"Yes! I still have your balloon" she said giggling.

I was so happy. I couldn't stop smiling. I probably looked like an idiot right now. Baekhyun was still checking out the waitress Yeon Hee while Kyungsoo stared at Sehun like he always stare at people.

"So why are you a fan of me?" She said as everybody stopped what they were doing and they started looking at me in silence waiting for me to talk.

"Uhh" i said  nervously.

"You have an amazing beautiful voice, you can make anyone smile with just one glance and face expression. Everytime i see you... i feel relieved and happy. You're beautiful like nothing in the whole world." i said just caught off guard with the image of her in my head then i heard someone clap.

"WOW! Beautiful words!" Baekhyun said Clapping and laughing with Kyungsoo. I swear they're like drunk on water.

Suzy just looked down and smiled then mouthed to me "Thank you."

Sehun looked annoyed and just slouched down his seat with his arms crossed.

Then finally our lunch finally camed. Oh god it felt like 5 hours. We all started eating right away, Then i saw Sehun's hand on Suzy's thigh. She looked uncomfortable like she couldn't even enjoy or swallow her food. I decided to get my phone out and typed something for her under the table.