Fated to see each other?

-BAE SUZY POV-

I was on the couch where Sehun wrapped his arms around me. It didn't feel right but it was warm. I couldn't believe i said yes but everytime i closed my eyes i just saw that fan. That one fan just made my heart flutter. I don't know why but i just kept thinking about him. If i could just see him for just one last time.

"Suzy ah.." Sehun said half asleep with his arms tightly around me.

"Yes?" i said looking back at him.

"We should go public about our relationship." he said with his hands rubbing my sides.

I felt uncomfortable.

"Why we just.. you know started dating." i said awkwardly.

"At least do it now, you know? Celebritys are revealing their relationships and fans are accepting it. " He said.

"How." i said quietly.

Sehun got up from the couch and went to my closet to get something. He came out with a flower dress.

"Here. Wear it and tell me when you're done" he said handing it to me and smiling.

I didn't know what this was about. So i got in the bathroom and changed.

I came out spinning around for Sehun. He started smiling real big.

"Ahhh perfect mmm now i got a something for you."  He said reaching out for something in his pants.

"NO NO NO!" I said in fear with my eyes widened.

Then he pulled out a box. He looked at me with a "WTF?" Face.

"Sit over there." he gestured me to the mirror.

I sat down while and came over to me with his hands rubbing my shoulders. I shuddered.

He opened up the box and pulled out the necklace that looked very expensive and putting it on me.

"Oppa! You didn't have to buy me this!" I said laughing and surprised.

"I had to." He said laughing behind me looking at the mirror.

"You're a very beautiful girl.. you know that right?" he whispered in my ears bringing me goosebumps.

I blushed, but then that fan came into my mind again.

"Suzy ah lets go outside i'll show you how we can reveal our relationship" he said grabbing my hand , running out of the room with our hands locked together.

We ranned past Min while she was eating donuts and she just dropped it with her jaw dropped looking at us. Then we ran past Jia and Fei playing on the conputer making their reaction like Min.

We found our manager walking in the building with coffee.

"MANAGER OPPA! WERE DATING" Then we ranned as fast as we can.

He spitted out his coffee. "THESE BRATS!" He shouted.

We got in my black car. Then we saw fans out of the JYP building.

I looked at my left where Sehun was.

"How is this going to work?" i said out of breath.

"When i count to 3 we walk out ok? and hold my hand tightly." he said looking out of the window.

"1"

"2"

"3" 

We opened the door and walked out with our hands together.