My Chance?

BAE SUZY POV

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Omo Theres so many guys out there for you Suzyah" Said Min Shocked.

I layed down exhausted and tired. " Really in 7:00 in the morning? Ugh' I groaned and rubbed my head. I missed my old life. I checked my phone and saw my crush picture as my lock screen. When i look at him i get so happy and smiley.

i closed my eyes again and stretched. I feel lonely even though my members are here and fans. Its like im missing half of me.

My Make up stylist putted on my make up carefully and i chose my outfit, White dress and white heels. " Im ready to start my day FIGHTING! " Then someone knocked on the door. I told My manager to open it then Oppa Sehun popped out with flowers for me.

"Aigoo Suzy you look nice today" Sehun said blushing and laughing

I blushed too. Sehun was my crush. He's always there for me 24/7. Our phone calls are stupid but funny. He knows how to make me smile, we make everyone get annoyed though.

"What brings you here Oppa?" I said putting on my earrings.

Suddenly Min and the other members starts making kissy faces behind Sehun. Oh god they're so embarrassing.

" I came to cheer you on today when you go to the fansigning and be careful theres alot of crazy fans out there i don't want you to get hurt, trust me." He said looking out the window full of physco men outside.

"I'll be careful you know those fans never mean to hurt me oppa " i said touching his arm.

Sehun notices suzys hand on his arm. He starts getting red and jumpy.

" Uhh Ok uh.. Ill see you later" Sehun rushing out with his hands on his cheeks happy.

"Men these days" i said. My Manager told me and the members it was time to go to the mall for fan signing event. I went outside going in my car and waving to my fans from my car then i saw men wearing shirts that says my name. I was lucky to have fans like them..

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHANYEOL POV

As i arrived to the school tired and lazy, I saw my friends Woo Bin and Seul Ki and Yoseob on their phones talking to each other excitedly. Baek and i asked what was going on.

"YAHH! Chanyeol OMG MISS A IS GOING TO HAVE A FAN SIGNING EVENT AT THE MALL IN SEOUL" Woobin said jumping at me.

"DON'T TELL HIM HES SUPPOSE TO HANG OUT WITH ME TODAY RIGHT OPPA?" Seul ki whined

" Seul kiya im not your oppa" i said pushing her forehead playfully. I still can't believe miss A is going to have a fansigning at the mall which is 15 minutes away from here.

"So what do you say are you going?!, Its at 2!! " Yoseob asked all excited laughing

Oh no. I have 5th period class that time... "AISH GUYS I HAVE 5TH PERIOD THAT TIME" I said whining. I was fusturated i was thinking of a way to skip.

"HYUNG!! SKIP THAT CLASS WITH ME!" Baek said clapping his hands together.

Skip class? Oh god my grades are bad enough already. My parents would kill me. But Suzy is going to be there. My love of my life, the one i've been dreaming of for years.

"Ok I will but how " Whispering quietly to the group

"Ugh Your breath smells what did you eat this morning" Seul ki said whispering

" YAH GO AWAY"

"Its 15 minutes away. We can't take the taxi cause it would be suspicous. Cameras are around the school campus!" Yoseob said

"So well... We run there." Woobin said laughing

"So i have to convince Mrs.Joo to let me out of her class?!" I said sighing

"Hyung she isnt that bad mmmm just think of it like you're just taking a break." Baek said as he placed his hand over my shoulder and walked to class.

Sorry if the chapters are short ;o ill write longer ones later :3