Its alright now.

-CHANYEOL'S POV-

"Sehun and Me..."

"We broke up."

With those words she said... The made the whole nation silent.

I just frozed and felt my heart beating faster than it should be right now. How can she just reveal that on live television for the whole nation? Did she talked to Sehun about it? Did they even agreed or something? Why would Suzy just say it out of no where! I paniced and was breathing in and out fastly looking at the ground nervously. Everyone was silent and looking at each other after hearing the news about suzy and sehun.

Baekhyun looked at me with a serious face and worried. He shooked his head. I didn't know what to do. What can i even do? Im just a guy dating a famous heart throbbing celebrity that all the guys drool over everynight..

"Hyung..." Baekhyun said and looked at me like i needed to do something about this.

I looked back at the screen of the show. The audience was all quiet. The host was also fluttered he didn't know what to say. A cast member went on stage and whispered something to the host.

"Well ok then now we will take a short break after this!" The host laughed and smiled after the long silence.

The audience clapped slowly and awkwardly, Then a commercial came on.

I placed my hands on my face thinking of what would happen after this.. How would Sehun react? What would her manager say about this?

I was worried about suzy. I needed to find suzy right now. I don't give a shit about the exams coming up or school right now. I ranned out of the school campus and ranned trying to find KBS Building where suzy was broadcasted in right now. I couldn't stop running till i saw the building. When i reached for the door i saw Sehun behind me in the reflection of the glass door. I turned around seeing Sehun all mad charging towards the door ignoring me. I ranned after him leading both of us to suzy's make up room.

When we both opened the door to suzy's room. She was all still as a statue and staring at the mirror hurt.

"SUZYAH!" Sehun shouted at suzy looking at me.

"Im sorry." Suzy slowly walked over to Sehun with tears in her eyes slowly forming.

Sehun inhaled and exhaled deeply trying to not explode. His face was red and i could see his hands all tensed up.

"Is it cause of him?" Sehun said with his fist all curled up turning his head to me.

Suzy started shaking.

"ANSWER ME!!" Sehun shouted angrily at Suzy.

My heart ached for Suzy seeing Sehun yelling at her and i couldn't do anything but just stand there as a low idiot, how am i even a boyfriend? Im being a wimp right now.

Suzy just whimpered trying to hold back her tears. I felt so angry just watching sehun overtake suzy scaring her for life.

I just couldn't take it anymore. Sehun is being a freaking bastard right now. I was about to punch him so hard leaving his pretty face all messed up.

Sehun turned his back to suzy and he just shooked his head muttering about things.

All of the sudden out of no where, Sehun raised his hand at Suzy about to slap her....

I quickly grabbed his wrist and squeezed it. Stepping forwards Sehun glaring at him. I was so mad and boiled up right now. How could he want to hit her right now! In this situation? As i continued to grab his wrist i shaked my head.

"She's..." I said staring at sehun furiously in his eyes.

"She's mine." I said grabbing Sehun's wrist and squeezing it.

I let go of his wrist and grabbed suzy's hand holding her hand firmly and tight letting her know im here for her ... Gladly, she stopped shaking when i held her hand. Sehun looked at me and just smiled and laughed with frustration in his voice.

I looked at suzy seeing if she was alright. She looked up at me and smiled as tears dropped down her cheeks.

"You..." Sehun said looking at suzy with his fist curled up again.

"You'll regret this." Sehun said stepping forward closely to suzy up all over her face.

He looked at me and grinned as he was about to plan something. He walked out of the room and slammed the door.

"Are you okay?" I said letting go of her hands and cupping my hands on her cheeks wiping her tears away.

She nodded and smiled but she still had tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Its okay now." I said hugging her and rubbing her back.

"Im sorry." Suzy tried saying as she whimpered through her words and her arms around my neck.

"Its okay. Don't cry now." I said trying to hold back my tears.

I felt her head nodding on my shoulder.

"You're with me now.. No one will hurt you... Don't be scared, im here for you... I promise." I said in my warmest voice comforting her and stroking her hair slowly.

I felt her sighing on my neck and sniffling.

From that moment... I feel like everything is going to be alright now. Through all the drama that she'll go through.. I know that she'll be alright. Hugging her and making her feel safe is all i wanted to do right now. When she cries... I just get this pain in my heart feeling like crap seeing her all broken... And i couldn't do anything about it, but now i can hold her and tell her that everything is going to be alright.

"Its alright now." I said laughing and closing my eyes holding back my tears as we stood alone in the room holding each other.

Omg o.o I've been busy with school and lazy :( I'll keep updating for you guys :o!!! Just wait D: