Uhhhhh.

-CHANYEOL POV-

When i drove home i just started turning on music and singing Gee by snsd because i was so happy today. I was rocking back and forth singing almost breaking the chair. This guy in a car was just looking at me like "Naw bro naw just don't do that."  Anyways,today was a good day. When i got home Kyungsoo and Baek ranned towards me and jumped on me.

"HYUNG! HOW DID IT GO" Baek said grabbed me by shirt with his eyes big and curious.

"Did you go 2nd base?" Kyungsoo said doing a perverted face.

"Noooo" i said shaking my head laughing.

"We were playing on the playground and taking a walk just talking." I said all trying to not laugh or get too hyped about it.

"You're lucky! The last time i hung out with suzy, she made me go pick up bra's with her." Kyungsoo said rolling his eyes.

"Man its been long since i had a date. Hyung set me up with that waitress Yeon Hee!" Baek said crawling to Kyungsoo.

"Esshh No you're not even her type." Kyungsoo said pushing baek's head

"Im going to go to bed now. Goodnight guys." I said smiling at those 2 dorks and walked to my room.

I was pretty tired.

I got in the shower then i was just standing in the water smiling and shaking my head. I got out putting on some clothes then just hopped onto my bed sighing, then i looked at my phone. Should i call her? Nahh i'll probably seemed desperate. You know what? im going to call her. I called her as i listened to the ringing.

"Hello?" She picked up

"Uhm Its me your Oppa!" i said as i closed my eyes putting my arm over my forehead wanting to fall asleep to her voice.

"Ahhh Oppa Channy!" She said laughing and sounding exhausted.

"Were you trying to fall asleep?" I asked feeling bad.

"Mmm i was about to but im fine."

Then silence went on.

"You know today... it felt like i could breath,After all the crazy concerts and filming. It felt like i was suffocating with everybody up all in my face forcing me to smile, but you made me really smile when i wanted to." She said.

Well Suzy Just made me suffocated right now.

"I got to go to school tomorrow." I said about to tear up not wanting to hang up though.

"Maybe i can visit you tomorrow?" She said unsurely.

"Yea sure!" I said putting my hand over my eyes.

"Alright Good night Channy Oppa" She said about to be pass out sleeping.

"Good night." i said as i shut off my phone. Why did i have to fall for her.? She's an idol and im just a fan.

-BAE SUZY POV-

I entered into the house smiling and took off my shoes then layed on the couch, Holding up the white rose and smiling about it.

"Yah. Why are you smiling right now." Min said leaning on the couch tired and eyebags under her eyes.

"Is it possible to like 2 boys at the same time?" I said having a questioning face while holding up the rose.

"WHAT?" Min said as she popped up and looked at me.

"I was just asking." i said laughing at her.

"We still hadn't talked about the incident of you and Sehun."

"I know."

"I support you both ok? Make your relationship well and don't cause another scandal."