Rihanna Rebel PART 19

Rihanna: "HELL NO!"

Nicki Minaj: *puzzled look and backs away a little*

Rihanna: "I'm sorry that's the one that played Katy and left her in Barbados."

Nicki Minaj: "Wow, so he tried to get me too, MEN!"

Rihanna: "You know!"

Nicki Minaj: "Well we have 8 days here in Spain!"

Rihanna: "I gotta show you the beach, and the boardwalk, it's amazing here."

Nicki Minaj: "Lets go!"

Rihanna takes Nicki to the beach and they go swimming and riding in the boat. Rihanna is finally happy she gets to spend the rest of her 8 days with Nicki. They continue to lose their minds at the beach. They spend their whole day at the beach.

Rihanna: "You ready to get something to eat."

Nicki Minaj: "You know i'm starving."

Rihanna: "I was going to say lets go to the cafe, but the men in their are ridiculous, lets go to a local restaurant here."

Nicki and Rihanna dry off and go back tothe hotel, they change their clothes and get ready to go out to eat for dinner.

(Restaurant)

Nicki Minaj: "I'm so glad you invited me here!"

Rihanna: "I know, this place is beautiful and i always have a good time with you."

Nicki Minaj: *laughs*

Rihanna: "Whats so funny?"

Nicki Minaj: "We sound like a couple!"

Rihanna: "Nicki, you're ridiculous or am i talking to Roman, because you are acting a little crazy." *laughs*

Rihanna and Nicki enjoy a big meal and continue to joke around at the restaurant.