Rihanna Rebel PART 5

Soon as Katy and Rihanna get back to the London home, Katy goes straight to the bedroom and falls asleep. Rihanna wants to know why Katy has been sleeping so much, and why she has been complaining non stop. Rihanna goes into another room and calls Nicki.

*Dials Nicki's number*

Rihanna: "Babe!"

Nicki Minaj: "Wassup Barb?"

Rihanna: "I, tell you, Katy has been acting weird lately."

Nicki Minaj: "What's going on?"

Rihanna: "We have a trip to Spain tomorrow, and we're going to be out there for two weeks, at first when i suggested it to her, she jumped right on it. Then she made it seem like it was a bad idea to go. Then she didn't want to go out to eat for breakfast, and was complaining."

Katy Perry: "Remember, she's still promoting her "Teenage Dream" album."

Rihanna: "Right, but Katy never sleeps like this!"

Nicki Minaj: "Rih she's tired."

Rihanna: "Right, do you want to come on the trip to Spain with us?"

Nicki Minaj: "Barb, you know i got work to do out here."

RIhanna: "UGH!"

Nicki Minaj: "Listen i'll call you, if i have the time off."

Rihanna: "Alright, i'm going to go out by myself i guess, i'll call you sometime this week."

*hangs up*

Rihanna is still worried about Katy. She decides to leave the condo for a few before they leave for the flight.