Rihanna Rebel PART 10

Rihanna makes her way to the beach. She brings her towel, beach chair, and umbrella to relax. RIhanna picks a spot that doesnt have a lot of people and bathes in the sun for a little. Rihanna's eyes are closed and she feels someone standing over her.

*opens eyes*

Rihanna: "OH MY GOD, you scared me, what the hell?"

RIhanna see's this tall spanish man and he's looking good!

Man: "I'm sorry my name is Eli."

Rihanna: "Hello Eli."

Eli: "Sorry for scaring you, i just couldn't help but look at you."

Rihanna: *blushes*

Eli: "Can i lay here with you?"

Rihanna: "I was just about to get in the water."

Eli: "Take my hand and lets go together."

Rihanna and Eli get into the water and start swimming. Rihanna notices his short curly hair and big smile, oh boy is she falling for him? After a few hours of playing around in the water they finally get out and go to the outside bar.

Eli: "Would you like me to buy you a drink?"

RIhanna: "Sure."

Rihanna and Eli sit at the outside bar and talk over a couple of drinks. Eli notices its getting hotter by the minute and gives Rihanna his sun hat.

Rihanna: "Thank you Eli, why are you so sweet to me?"

Eli: "You deserve to be treated like the queen you are."

This man really has the words and right approach for RIhanna, all she can do is smile.

Rihanna: "Thank you so much."

Eli: "Do you have any plans tonight?"

Rihanna: "I came here with my friend Katy, and we were supposed to meet back at the hotel later tonight, in fact in an hour."

Eli: "Sad to see you go, how long are you going to be here in Spain?"

Rihanna: "Two weeks."

Eli: "Take my number down, i look forward to seeing you before you leave."

Eli writes his number down on a piece of paper, and kisses Rihanna on the cheek and makes his way off the shore.

Rihanna blushes, takes the number, and makes her way back to the hotel.