Rihanna Rebel PART 16

Rihanna finished up and calls Eli.

*on the phone*

Rihanna: "Hey Eli, how about we just go out somewhere, i'm not quite sure if im comfortable with coming over yet."

Eli: "Why, what's wrong?"

Rihanna: "Nothing is wrong, just not ready."

Eli: "Well, i guess we'll just have to hang some other time."

Before Rihanna can say anything Eli hangs up.

Rihanna: *He just wanted to get in my pants, now that he see's i dont want to come over he completely SHUNS me*

Rihanna isn't even upset about Eli, she's not looking for a man right now anyway. Rihanna decides to go shopping again since she has nothing else to do.

(At a mall)

Rihanna goes to a mall in Barcelona and starts shopping. She goes to her favorite store here, she then see's Eli with another girl.

Rihanna: "Hey Eli, i see you got out today."

Eli: "Uhm yeah....... this is my friend Maria, we're just hanging out today."

Rihanna: "I WON'T be calling you."

Rihanna walks away and continues shopping. She's not even mad because they were never together in the first place. Rihanna continues to shop around. She has 10 days left in Barcelona, Spain and nobody to chill with.

Rihanna: *Who can i call to come out here, Nicki, Justin, Chris, Drake, mommy?*