RIhanna Rebel PART 3

Rihanna wants to go out and shop, and spend time in London before they leave to Spain tonight. Rihanna drives, and waits for Katy to come outside. Katy finally gets in the car.

Rihanna: "You are so slow."

Katy Perry: "You know i'm not a morning person."

Rihanna: "Alright, so lets go get some breakfast first."

Katy Perry: "Great, i'm starving, can we go to a McDonald's Drive Thru please?"

Rihanna: "No katy, why are you so boring? Let's actually go out and eat at a restaurant!"

Katy Perry: "Rihhhhh, i just want to get a quick bite to eat and get back in the house and sleep until our flight."

Rihanna: "You can get sleep on the plane!"

Katy Perry: "Okay lady, just drive."

Rihanna continues to drive and goes to a diner, especially for breakfast.

(Diner)

Rihanna: "I feel like ordering the whole menu, but i'm trying to eat right!"

Katy Perry: "Once we get to Spain i'm going to eat like crazy, no diets for me, i'm always hungry!"

Rihanna: "Watch your self girl!"

Katy Perry: "Do you think Spain is the right choice to vacation at?"

Rihanna: "Yes, why would you question that?"

Katy Perry: "I don't know, i just thought you would want to stay in London, or go back home to Barbados."

Rihanna: "I can fly out home at anytime, plus we always go to Barbados, let's do something a little different this time, Katy, why are you asking so many questions? Usually you just go with the flow!"

Katy Perry: "Honestly, i don't know." *smiles*