"Oh okay." He replied with a smile as he let me go.

I kept my words. I passed by Bin and went straight to the bathroom.

As I got there, I quickly splashed water right into my face. The scene from last night kept playing on my head so I continously did what I've been doing.

Call me crazy, but I just can't forget about his expression. That.. that unreadable one. He had worn it lately. My words kept haunting me like a ghost while I looked at myself in the mirror.

I clenched my fists as I noticed my eyes getting watery.

You can't just order me around.

Then tears started rolling down my cheeks. "He.. he must've been hurt badly. I.. I'm sorry Bin."

|Bin's POV|

After what happened last night, I think my energy had left me. I know.. she was right. I may be her bestfriend but.. I think I'm crossing the line.

I don't want to go to school even though I already fixed my self up -- wore my uniform, prepared my bag and such.

But right now, I'm here.. sulking. Heaving out a big sigh, I laid on my bed and stared right into the ceiling.

"What happened to you Moon Bin?" I muttered under my breath.

Where's the old Bin that I used to know?
I miss him.
I'm worried sick okay?!
You make me worry.

"You're worried about me? You miss the old me? Eunwoo's by your side now, you should be happy. I.. should be happy for you. But why? Why am I like this? You hanging out with Eunwoo, I don't like it. I'm sorry for being such a strange idiot." I shut my eyes as I clenched my fists, getting myself together.

Then I made up my mind.

•••

*ringgg* *ringgg*

"Shoot!" I muttered frustratingly.

As I got to the back door of the room, I was panting really hard, trying to catch my breath after all that running.

Then, I opened the door as everybody's eyes were laid on me.

I made up my mind. I can't skip a day without seeing your face, even if you get to hang out with Eunwoo. It's what my heart told me to do so. I.. still don't have an explanation.

I quickly made my way to my seat after I volunteered for some intermission number for tomorrow's event. I mean, why not?

After Professor Shin left, I noticed Jiyoon stood up and walked out of the room. I got curious so I followed her.

She went to a bathroom but that didn't made me go back to our classroom. Don't think that way, I just thought that something's off. She looked pretty gloomy.

Suddenly, I heard sobs. I'm not sure it's her not until..

"He must've have been hurt badly." I heard her say. He? Who is this 'he' she's talking about?

"I'm sorry Bin." She added. Wait. Did I heard it right? Bin? M-me? But why?

I've had enough. So I went back to our classroom, analyzing what she just said.