"Okay, you and Sophia go lay down in the bed, I'll hang out with Sian and silas okay?"

"You sure?" I asked

"Of course, they are my kids as well" she smiled

"Thank you" I smiled

"You dont have to say thank you babe" she held my hand as I stood up

"Go get some sleep okay. You pumped before we left so I have milk with they get hungry" she added

I walked to the bedroom with Sophia falling back to sleep. I was exhausted! I went to the restroom and clean myself up a little bit and I changed her and I went to lay down.

It felt so good to lay down with just some panties on. My boobs were so sore. I just wanted some sleep.

7:27 pm

I jumped up to the sound of the TV was loud in the room I looked over and Sian is on my boob, and Sophia is gone. I turn the TV off, and Sian yawn like hes so tired. I pick him up and he rests his little tiny hand on my boobs like hes holding it for later.

I was laughing as I mad my way into the livingroom and I found Naz sleeping with Silas and Sophia onnthe floor. They are in only their diapers and she has only some shorts on.

It's cute the skin to skin contact. I never got over how fucking nice Naz titties are. I smiled.

"Mommy is probably hungry" I said to Sian and he just closed his eyes like Yeah Uh bye

I changed him and went into the kitchen so I could make something for Naz.

Ring ring

"Hello?"

"Hey mommiona" Miya shouted

"Wassup girly" I said

"How are you and the babies? I called a couple hours ago, and Naz was saying you was sleeping. Girl them babies was hollering in the back ground. I told her I'll come help, but she said no"

"Aww, I didnt hear nothing, I was exhausted. She sleep with the babies on her chest now, naked and shit"

"Aww, I'm so glad you guys got together" she said

"I am too" I said looking at Sian laying innthe basket

"So, when the pictures are ready?"

"Umm, she said by the end of next week" I pulled out some bread, meat and cheese to make her a sandwhich

"Oh, I want a million of them. You talked to your dad?"

"Not since, the hospital this morning, he helped us bring everything home"