Ending

-Recap-

"One"

"Two"

"Three"

He threw the flowers and they landed right in my hands. I turned a light shade of red and turned back to Jimin who was as well a darker shade of red. He looked away and all the guys started nudging his shoulder.

"Ohhhh unnie you better start getting ready for that."

"Ya! Scarlet do not say things like that."

The wedding was over after that and we all stayed a little longer and caught up with the latest tea about everything.

Once it was a bit darker we decided to head back. Eunhee was being carried by Jimin and I walked beside him.

"Should I be jealous of baby Eunhee?" I asked in a joking tone.

"Baby Eunhee is just an angelic cutie that needs love from another angel." He smiles and plants a kiss on my forehead. "Of course you are the love of my life."

I turned away so he does not see the smile that spread across my face. I invited him to stay over to which he did. Eunhee slept on the bed while both of us slept on the floor. I played with his fingers and was deep into thought before he interrupted.

"What would you think of marriage?"

I stopped for a moment and then smiled, "Marriage?"

"As in you and me getting married."

I had to think I had a life in NY I know it was not the happiest job but it paid well. Obviously, after I tell my boss that I would not send him the picture he would get upset.

"First I would have to fix some things before saying yes to anything."

He brought me closer and whispered, "I will wait as long as you need."

I fell asleep wrapped around his arms and have never felt so safe and warm. I knew that this was my happiness and that I would be with him. Because I love him.

-End Recap-

After a few weeks, everything seemed as if it was back to normal. Jimin spent almost every minute at my place and even at night it would not feel so lonely anymore.

I woke up to receiving about 20 messages from my boss. Every single asking about the information he wanted. I did not know whether I should go in person or just do it via email.

I decided to say it in person. I got the first trip back and headed back to NYC. I told Jimin I would be back before he even knew it. Once I arrived in NYC I went to the office immediately hoping that I can get that done and head back home.

The first person I was welcomed by was my boss.

"Y/n! Where have you been I need to talk to you."

I walked right past him and headed inside the office without even knocking. There he was the person I had to go through to be able to be able to go back to Jimin.

He was looking at me slightly taken at back and then motioned his hands to let me have a seat. I closed the door behind us and sat down.

"Y/n tell me what is it that has brought you to my office so abruptly."

"I am quitting." I hand him my badge and my id. He looks even more taken aback.

"You can't quit. You still have not found out what I asked you for."

"You do not need to know. You will know soon by another outlet."

I hand him a flash drive.

"I have sent this flash drive to about 20 other media and I believe right about now we will see who is really P JM."