17

Okay in all honesty I hate this book. I feel like the plot doesn't make sense and the entire mood of the book is bipolar. It never stays one way and if it does it's depressing for 8 chapters. I'm sorry. I'm trying to leave a good ending but I just honestly hate all of my writing right now. I really enjoy writing my books on jeeperz_nuts I have two one is Dorbyn the other is Janiel. The other books on there are good too. I'm really sorry for this book it's horrible.
-

Jack wanted to bang his head against a wall. Zach was taking him to talk to a therapist today. He didn't know if he could even talk to her. Zach promised that he would stay with Jack if he needed.

Zach had just pulled up to the dark brown building. Jack took a deep breath before opening the door.

Him and Zach both walked inside and sat down waiting for her to call him. Jack leaned his head on Zach's shoulder. He hadn't said a word at all yet.

Zach calmly wrapped an arm around Jack. "Like I told you, I can be in there if you need," Zach said softly. Jack nodded. Words wouldn't form.

"Jack Avery?" A tall brunette woman asked. Zach got up and walked into the room. Jack slowly trailed behind him. The woman shut the door.

"Hello Jack, my name is Alex," Alex greeted happily. Jack gave her a fake smile and shook her hand.

"He uh doesn't talk much," Zach said trying to word it the best way possible. Jack felt awkward and nervous.

"Oh," she said confused.

"He will once he warms up to you, right baby?" Zach asked. Jack felt all eyes on him. He quickly nodded. Zach sighed, watching Jack freak out sucked.

"It's okay, she won't hurt you," Zach whispered to Jack. Jack only nodded before sinking down into his chair. Jack wasn't scared of her hurting him. He was scared to admit something was wrong with him.

"Zachy, I c-can't," Jack whispered back. Zach nodded. He set a hand on Jack's knee. Jack felt his lip tremor a little.

"Come here," Zach said standing up. He opened his arms for Jack to run into. Jack took a deep breath. Alex watched from across the room. She smiled at the cute couple.

After a little both boys sat back down. "H-hi," Jack said softly. Alex smiled at him. She sent Zach a thank you look.

"Hi Jack," she said giving a friendly smile. Jack smiled back. Jack took a deep breath.

"Z-z, can you go for a sec?" Jack asked. Zach nodded and left the room. The door softly shut behind him.

"Would you like to start? Or should I start us off?" Alex asked grabbing a pencil and paper.

"You please," Jack said softly. He was shocked he was talking. He was still only doing this so Zach could sleep at night.

"Okay, well why are you here?" Jack's mouth went dry.

"Uh, Zach was worried," Jack said in a small voice.

"Worried about what," she asked with soft eyes. Jack felt like she was prying to hard to soon. But it was her job.

"I would k-kill myself," Jack whimpered. She just nodded and started writing on the paper.
"Can he come back?" Alex nodded and Jack opened the door. "I can't do this alone," Zach nodded and walked in with him.

"Okay why did he believe you would end your life?" Zach bit his lip.

"Because I want to."