2

Jonah slowly up pulled up to Corbyn's house, Daniel and Corbyn fell asleep along with Jack in the backseats. He had a busted lip and a black eye. He was wearing a hoodie so who knows what else he has. Jonah could tell it was Logan, they were talking at lunch, Jack looked terrified. God, I want to kill him.

Jonah could tell Zach and Jack like each other, Jack was staring at him in the halls and Zach blushes when he sees him. Jonah 100% shipped it.

The oldest opened the door and woke Daniel and Corbyn up. Jonah and Corbyn lifted Jack carefully out and onto Corbyn's white couch. Jack was out cold, who could blame him, who knows what Logan did to the poor boy.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Okay Zach you take his hoodie off so we can see all the damage the rest of us will get supplies," Jonah said, trying to set the two up. Zach's face went beet red. Screw you, Jonah!

Oh my God, I have to take his hoodie off. Zach gripped Jack's hoodie and pulled it off careful not to hurt him. Zach's face was completely heated up. When it was fully off Jack had another long sleeve on.

God damn it. Zach started pulling that off as well. Jack stirred for a minute before waking up in panic. He yanked his hoodie out of Zach's grip and put it back on. What the hell is he doing? Zach went still. How do I explain this? Jack looked terrified under my gaze.

"Hey Jack it's okay we are at Corbyn's house" Zach attempted to reassure the terrified boy in front of him. He nodded griping the sleeves of his hoodie, to Zach he looked adorable with the baggy hoodie covering his hands.

"Zach I told you to take it off of him," Jonah says walking back into the room arms full of supplies.

"Well, he freaked so I gave it back to him" Jack looked terrified of everything all the time. He had his sleeves covering his hands and his hood up. Zach swooned a little at the sight. How does he look so hot? Even without being beaten up I look like a potato!

"Jack we need to take it off to see how to hurt you are" Daniel explained. Jack shook his head violently.

"Can you please talk to us?" Jonah said getting closer to him. Jack scooted as far away as possible. Zach looked at Jack weirdly. The clearly terrified Jack was breathing incredibly hard now.

"You're scaring him!" Corbyn said harshly.

All of a sudden Jack got up and ran out the door.

"What the hell, he asked me for help an hour ago?" Jonah muttered to himself.

---------------------------------------------------------

They want to help me. I can't let that happen. Jack ran to his house and into his plain bedroom. Currently laying on his bed thinking.

God, I'm sucking a fuckup! This is my fault Logan beat me up! He pulled off his hoodie and long sleeve. You could see purple all over my chest and stomach. The boy had cuts all over him from Logan and himself. They can not see this.

I'll just have to avoid them nobody wants me around anyways. Jack pulled everything back on and went to sleep in his new room.