11

Jack paced back and forth in his room again. He had just relapsed and knew Zach would find out. Jack couldn't stop himself from tearing his skin apart.

He felt like he needs to do it again. It had been almost an hour since he last did it. Jack grabbed the blade out of his pocket. He pulled down his joggers. Jack set the blade on his skin. He slid it across fast. It wasn't deep maybe a little deeper than a paper cut. But it hurt and that's what he needed.

This time he applied pressure as he slid the metal across. Blood started coming out of the cut. He quickly wiped it before it fell onto his white carpet. He continued until he had no room on either of his thighs. He had no room on his arms either. He wiped the blood away and pulled his pants back up. He hid the blade behind his phone case and hid the towel.

~

"Jack, Zach is here!" His mom yelled. Soon his door swings open and a happy Zach appeared.

"Hey baby," Zach said kissing Jack. Jack smiled and kissed back. Jack felt guilty. By smiling he was lying. He hated lying to Zach.

Zach set his hand on Jack's thighs and continued to kiss him. Jack held back a wince. Zach accidentally applied pressure making Jack wince loudly.

"What's wrong Jack?" Zach asked concerned. Jack had tears running down his face already. He knew Zach would be so disappointed in him. Zach realized where his hand was.

"Take your joggers off" Zach demanded harshly. Jack shook his head no making Zach angry. "Jack take your joggers off now!"

Jack slid them off wanting Zach to quit yelling. It scared him when Zach was angry.

"What the hell Jack!" Zach yelled. He was angry and hurt. He didn't see Jack flinch away from him when he yelled. "Call me next time!"

Jack flinched at Zach's tone again. "Stop" Jack whispered.

"No, you, you need to stop Jack!" Zach yelled slamming Jack's door. Jack broke down crying. He pulled his joggers back on and curled into a ball on his bed.

He just wanted to die.