4

Jack's POV

They pull back up to school and get out of the car. Jack walked into my 6th period which was science with Logan. He took a Deep breath and sat down in a chair in the back of the classroom. The bell rang and Logan came and sat next to him. My fucking luck!

"Today class we will be starting a project, your partner is the person sitting next to you, you have 2 weeks to complete this project, to do so your allowed to leave the classroom and do it at home" after she explained the project Logan smirked at Jack.

"Looks like we're stuck together huh?" Jack gulped and closed his eyes.

"Let's go far, we're going outside," Logan said yanking Jack up forcing him to follow Logan to the back, once again he beating Jack up. Once the bell rang for dismissal Logan got off Jack and dragged him to their next class. This time they also had Jonah.

"Act as nothing happened or you'll get an extra surprise," Logan said grabbing Jack's ass. The action made Jack jump up in surprise looking at him. Logan smirked at sat in the front of the room. Jack sat in the back with Jonah.

"You okay? You look like you were crying" Jonah said concern showing on his face. Jack nodded yes seeing Logan looking at him. Jonah followed his gaze to logan. "Don't worry about him, I'll beat him to a pulp as soon as you give the word"

Jack nodded and looked away from Jonah and to Logan again. Logan winked at him turning around facing the front. Jack felt a tear hit his cheek and quickly wiped it away before Jonah could notice.

After school

Jack quickly ran out of the building hoping to get away from Logan.

"Hey noodle shit! Get your ass over here we have a project to work on!" He yelled. Slowly Jack turned around and followed him into his black car. He shoved Jack in the back seat and started driving to his house. Once we got there he started pounding into me again. (To me this sounds kind of sexual sorry😂)

"Nobody wants you here noodles do us a favor and die" he kicked Jack again before throwing him out of the house. Jack groaned and got up making his way home.

When he got home the boys were waiting there for him. "Jack, what happened?" Zach said running over to the curly haired boy. Jack shrugged him off and walked up the stairs.

"Dude just gives him space," Jonah said stopping Zach from following him. Jack gratefully walked up the stairs and shut his door. I don't understand why the car so much, I'm a waste of space anyway.

Jack walked over to the bathroom and got it out from behind the mirror, he set it on his forearm and slid it across, fast and deep. That's the deepest Jack had ever gone, usually only leaving a tiny mark so it wouldn't scar. He quickly grabbed a rag holding it to his arm trying to stop the bleeding.

It bleeds through the rag, making Jack get really light headed and fall over onto the floor back against the wall. He could hear people running up the stairs and into the bathroom. Somebody busted through my door and into the bathroom.

"Jack why?" Zach cried grabbing onto his arm. He pulled another ragout and tied it tightly to Jacks' arm. He pulled him into a hug as Jack cried onto his shoulder.

"Jack, what happened?" He asked with tears in his eyes. "Logan" Jack signed. Zack pulled him closer rubbing his back.

"They are in here!" Corbyn yelled to the others. They all ran into the bathroom with Jack and Zach in a tight embrace. They all noticed the rag on his arm. They all looked shocked. Corbyn had his hand over his mouth and Daniel and Jonah were both teary-eyed.

"Please stop" Zach whispered into my ear holding Jack's arms. He cried harder holding him close. "I'm so sorry" Jack typed into his phone.

"Don't apologize," Zack said into his ear hugging him closer. "I'm sorry someone made you feel like this" Jack was full on sobbing at this point. All the boys were standing around also crying.

Jack nuzzled his head Into Zach's chest as Zach traced his fingers over my scars and fresh cuts. "Jack where is it?" He asked in my ear again. Jack pointed to the counter. Zach grabbed it and threw it in the toilet flushing it.

"Jack how long has this been going on?" Jonah asked. I have no clue a few years at least. He just shrugged in response. He nods giving him a small smile. Zach broke down crying again. "I love you," he said kissing Jack's neck

He slowly pulled Away from Zach and slide back up the wall. He took the rag if his arm and threw his sleeve back down and walked out of the bathroom.

Jack didn't feel comfortable with their stares. All of it was too much making him break down crying again Infront of the boys.

he sat on his bed and curled up into a ball on the corner. They all watched him for a second before trying to come up to Jack.

Zach sat next to me once again and I wrapped my arms around him.

"Sorry" Jack typed.

"No jack its okay I promise just know we are here," Zach said rubbing the broken boys back. He signed the others out if the room and Jack sat his head in the crook of Zach's neck.