The Love Of My Life..... (Niall Horan Love Story)

I Hated My Life. Nothing good ever happened to me. No one loved me, No one cared about me, No one even recognized me. My world at home was no different... When I was younger my mother died because some idiot decided to get drunk & drive around New York City...

    My dad has never been the same since, and of course neither have I.

Now, all he does is work work work. He's Barley ever home & when he is its like he's not. He doesn't love, care or acknowledge me...... I Hated my life...

Today was just like any other day in the King household. My father was in his studies & I was in my room.

My family, for the most part was very wealthy. My dad owned a large company that was a huge family secret ... It was so exclusive that I didn't even know what it was.

Every time I asked about it the words "You will find out when you get old enough to take over" was the usual answer..

School was almost out for the summer, which meant two more weeks of it then I was gone... No more school for me.

I considered calling one of my closets friends but I figured she'd just be busy with her boyfriend.

I didn't have a boyfriend and there was a reason for that. I hated boys.... I've only ever had one relationship and that didn't end very well... Every time I think about what happened I .....

.....Never mind.

The bottom line is that after my relationship with him my mindset about having boyfriends is all the same. They are no good & It's a waste of time.

My name is Maya King. I'm 17 years old and a senior in high school & as I mentioned before.... I HATE MY LIFE.

I wasn't very popular and I wasn't very well liked.

The thing is that I'm not a terrible looking person. I have long curly brown hair, bright green eyes, and freckles. But because of that incident involving my boyfriend.. I was labeled as the schools freak show while he was known as the hottest boy in the school, who was the best quarterback on our schools football team... He spread lies about me and now....... But as I said ... Whenever I Think about it I.....

....Forget It.

I decided to call my friend to see if she was busy or not.

"Hello ... Aja?" I said into the phone.

"Who's this?" she replied in a bitter tone.

"Your best friend gurl!"

"Oh." She said as she snickered a bit. (Why was she laughing?)

"Yea.... so where you at? wanna hang today?"

"Umm... I'm with Ethan sorry" She said as the line went dead.

Hmm..... That was weird I thought as I rolled over in my bed to face my alarm clock. It was 7:32 and I had nothing to do so I took a shower, went down to grab a bite to eat and was in bed by 8:12... A little early for me but I had nothing to do.

*****************************************************

I woke up to the blaring sound of the alarm clock... 2 more weeks of school I thought.

It was 7:45 and I was going to be late. I had hit the snooze button one to many times. I jumped up grabbed my favorite pair of Capri pants a mickey mouse shirt and threw them on.

I hurried to the bathroom to brush my teeth & ran downstairs to grab a piece of toast ,about a minute later I was out the door.

It was 8:02 when I ran in through the front doors. I thought I would be late but when I entered the building it was like everyone was waiting for me. I looked around and saw the sneers and laughs...

I felt like I was in a movie scene.

Everyone's eyes were on me. EVERYONE'S EYES!! Was there something on my face? Did I have a stain? I looked around for answers and my eyes automatically fell on her.

    It was my best friend Aja. And she had something in her hand. She sauntered to where I was standing and dropped something at my feet.

"Oops" She laughed and walked back to the crowd of kids anxiously waiting for me to pick up the paper.

I bent down and grabbed it.

    When I saw the words I almost fainted.

   The paper had a picture of my face Photoshopped onto the body of a hooker and across the picture in big red ink were the words "DIRTY SLUT" I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

    Tears started welling up in my eyes and I looked up at the kids surrounding me laughing as if I was the funniest thing in the world. How did anyone find this funny? I was humiliated.

    About a second later I was running outside the door of Lincoln Prep High off to a place where I went whenever things went wrong.

...I Hated My Life

**********************************************************************************************************

Sorry, this chapter is kinda short but its just introducing you guys! The rest will be filled with DRAMA DRAMA AND MORE DRAMA! What do you think of Aja? She's a real bitch right? Lmao! (: