14~☁️~ Drunk! Crush x Reader

Start from the beginning

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

As night slowly rises, (Y/N) and (C/N) prepared for tonight's party on (B/F/N)'s place. With (Y/N) dressed with a red skirt and a black tank top, followed with a denim jacket. While (C/N) went with black pants and tucked in sweater, matching his attire with a pair of white vans.

(B/F/N) intruding once more, bringing his/her car to take the couple to the said place.

"You gorgeouses ready?"

(C/N) stretching his hand out to (Y/N), asking for her hand to hold his. (Y/N) gladly held his hand to hers as they were lead to the car.

"Better buckle up you two! Tonight's ragin'!"

。☆∆\\(✿×✧~☬~✧×✿)//∆☆。

Arriving at the party, the three entered with (B/F/N) slamming the door making the crowd roar as the loudness increases with it's music blasting to the max.

"Enjoy yourselves y'all!!"

(Y/N) and (C/N) carefully walked their way through the crowd, trying to get their way to the counter for a sit and drink.

"What a great reminder on why I don't want to be here..."

Sighed (Y/N), twirling her glass of strawberry sunrise in her hands while leaning on the counter top. (C/N) chuckling in agreement, taking a sip of his martini drink which is shaken, not stirred.

"I understand you darling~"

(Y/N) giggled, punching his arm lightly.

"Don't start speaking party junky on me."

"Hahaha, alright alright.."

As time flies with the couple wanting to go home, (B/F/N) approached the two.

"How's the party going for you two eh~?!"

"It's greeaaaaat, really great."

Sarcastically answered the lady with (C/N) backing her up.

"She meant that the party is just fine."

"Well be my guest! Keep enjoying you two!"

There disappeared (B/F/N), (C/N) receiving a 'really?' face from his girl.

"Really?"

"Don't wanna hurt the bud's feelings.."

(C/N) raising his hands on the length of his shoulders, signaling surrender.

Just then, a man approached the couple-- more like (Y/N).. sitting beside her really close. The man ordered his drink as he focused his gaze in her again.

"the names Robert Small. What's your name doll?"

"The names 'none of your business'.."

(Y/N) answered annoyingly but that didn't faze the stranger named Robert.

"Aren't you a feisty one~.."