Back To Work

*slightly proofread *

{time skip}

Author pov

After Jimin reliving his heat cycle again, which took almost a month or so but right after that Jungkook has his runt that took almost another 2 weeks or so. For a month and a half was one could say it's  pretty heated for the two.

Soon things settle down a bit for the two love bird, both decided that it is okay to move back at their apartment. Jungkook had to carry Jimin since he couldn't walk for awhile, all the roughness caught up to him and now he is just sore from all the wild nights they spent together.

Jungkook start to work again, and Jimin had to stay home and recover for a bit. Slowly he started to walk again and just laugh to himself about. Jin later visit Jimin at their apartment to see how he is doing since they had not seen each other for a long time now.

"So how are things now?" Jin asked.

"Things are good, Jungkook just started to work and his mother is making him pay for all the missed days."

"Yeah. She gave him tons of work and I think he is almost caught up with it."

"Really? I don't know why, but I really miss him so bad. It's like as soon he walk out that door I feel like I need him back again." Jimin laugh at the thought of it.

"Really?"

"Yeah and among other things too."

"Huh? Well anyways, so when are you going to have the wedding? It's been awhile since things seem to pop up lately."

"I know, well we are thinking a fall theme since our birthdays are like in the fall time. So I figure something like that."

"Oh that would be nice. Is this an outside wedding or indoors?"

"I don't know maybe outside? I'm still not sure about it. I have the picture in my head, but I just can't figure it out. Jungkook is being patient with me and lately I feel like i'm not myself too."

"How so?" Jin asked me.

"Well there is this show that we watch one time and I don't know why but it hit me. I was crying like crazy and then I was angry the next. Laughing at things that are not even funny, its like my hormones are just going out of weck."

"Oh. well Jimin it's just a drama. They tend to do that to you. I should know I watch them."

"But not like this."

"Okay whatever you say. But that is how the dramas work, they make you feel all sort of emotion. Really."

"Hmm.. I don't know."

"Well I got to go. I have to meet Anna later."

"Oh? Okay. tell her I say hi and that she should come by and visit. I know she's been busy lately."

"Yeah. will do."

After Jin left Jimin alone at the apartment, Jimin decided to make some food for Jungkook since he will be coming home soon. He look at the refrigerator and decided to make the classic bibimbap for dinner. Right when everything is almost ready, Jungkook came in opening the door and Jimin greeted his fiancé home.