Betrayal

{Flashback}

Author pov

"Congratulations! My son, for the promotion to General Manager." Jeon's mother said while giving her son a hug.

"Thanks Mom." Hugging her back.

"So what are you going to do now? Please don't say party."

"Hahaha... Mom! As you can guess. Taehyung is actually taking me to the bar. To celebrate."

"I swear that boy. Him and is bar club." Shaking her head in disappointment.

"Jungkook!" Lacy shouted from the distance.

"Lacy? What are you doing here?" When Jungkook was a little shock to be here at a private event.

"Well I heard that you got promoted to GM and I just wanted to congratulate you."

"Thanks but are you supposed to be working right now?"

"Well I ask one of the girls to cover my shift tonight so I could hang out with you tonight." While Lacy snake her arms around Jungkook's "O? Ms. Jeon good evening." Bowing down to Ms. Jeon in respect.

"Good evening, Lacy. Jungkook could you follow me to my office there is an important discussion I want to talk about."

"Okay, Lacy you could go head with Tae who is waiting with Hobi and Jin along with Namjoon."

"Oh? Well okay." She let go of Jungkook's arm and leave Jungkook alone with his mother.

They walk to the office and close the doors. Mrs. Jeon waste no time in getting to the point. "Lacy, so what do you think about her?"

This was no surprise to Jungkook, for he know where this subject is going. "Mother, I know what you are going to ask. My answer is no to Lacy, she has been trying to get to me ever since college years. I will not mate her nor date her, she is not even my type of girl, plus you don't know her as well as I do, mother. She's a player too and you know how much I hate about player who get what they want and nothing serious after that."

"Fine I thought I should ask anyways. I notice that she was trying to get your attention for so many years and honestly jungkook it is getting to be annoying and why don't you give her a chance. Maybe something is different unless you give her a chance, Okay?"

"I don't know mother something like this is something not to be mess with."

(Time skip)

Jungkook pov

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing and I hurry to answer it, "Hello?"

"Jungkook! Finally you pick up the damn phone. I tried calling your phone and you didn't answer!" Said Tae from the other line of the phone.

"I am okay, just that I have a headache right now."

Hearing a sigh from the other line Tae continued on, "well where are you? I can pick you up from wherever you are at?"

Looking around, I could see that I was not at my place, "you know what  Tae. I think I am in some Hotel."

"Jungkook? What do you mean at some hotel? Tell me where so I can pick y—?"

I cut Tae off and look around to see what hotel I am in when I see someone sleeping next to me. Quietly I pull the cover to see who and it was someone I didn't want to see and expected to see, sleeping next to me. Lacy.

Cursing to myself, that I actually slept with Lacy of all people. She is pretty in all, but she was giving off some bad vibes the moment I meet her and I didn't like it. But I remember what my mother said that I should give her a chance, one wrong move and that is it. Very quietly I look around her body to see if I actually made any marking on her, lucky there was nothing. Sighing in relief that I didn't make her my mate which is all too good to be true.