Jealousy

Lacy pov

(6 months Later)

Season is almost ending and we have a big final rushing the season. Six months ago my boss Namjoon thought that is was a good idea to hire a new host, but I could have handle it throughout the season myself. It turn out that our new host is a male but, a male omega.

He is dangerous beautiful, which I hate it so much. How can a male omega be this beautiful? I'm more pretty than him! I so hate it, it's making me want to destroy him so bad.

My phone alarm rang telling me it time to get ready for work. I managed to pay my phone and now it's working, since we have a new host. I have to put my game on, before he starts capturing Jungkook's heart. I have to fight for my boss Jungkook's heart again at this point.

I couldn't say it to anyone, so I kept it to myself, but I think Jungkook is dating someone and I could definitely smell an omega from him, and it's making my blood boil. Lately, he's taking off for lunch and when he comes back I smell an omega from him. Plus the smell is gross, like how the hell he find this scent liking? Slowly the smell is starting to get familiar like I've been smelling it all night and it's not leaving the hotel.

I grab my things and head out the door and walk to my car and drive to work at Jeon Hotel. Trying to get his attention and nothing is working out right, he's always trying to find excuse to get out of it. Just because you slip few years ago, doesn't change the fact that you had feelings for me, I was carrying your baby until I lost it and you just push me away cause of it? That is just mean and cold hearted. Now I am trying my best to get to you and you already found someone in replace? I'm your mate! For crying out loud! Although I don't have the mark to prove it. Aside from the point, I'll soon I find out who it is, I will expose who they are and destroy her completely. No one is worthy of you but me.

I park my car and walk into the hotel, when I find Mr. Jeon's office shut close. "Hey hoseok, is Mr. Jeon in today?" I ask.

"No, He's not. Why did you ask?"

"Oh no reason."

"Sure you are. Everyone knows that you have Hots for Jeon."

"What!" Trying to hide it but I want it to make it known, "is it Obvious?" I ask, playing stupid.

" yeah. Look between you and me, I think it's time for you to let go. I'm sure he already found someone now and with this one it's really a keeper. I approve their relationship on this. You need to let go and move on, he'll never take you back, Lacy."

"What! Oh hell no." Getting angry over it and thinking that he'll never take me back.

"Sorry to bust your bubbles, the person he's dating is also busy too. The only time they have for each other is lunch time."

This really pissing me off right now, just when I was going to say something Jungkook pop in. "Oh, Lacy. Is there something you need?" He asked me while opening his office door.

"No." Giving him my fake smile that it could pass easily.

"Oh, well okay." And walk into his office closing the door shut.

That's it? Oh okay?! Really? Ugh. I swear that man, I grab the bank and head towards the restaurant. Several hours later Jimin came in as well.

"Oh good evening Lacy." He said while walking in, to settle his things in the podium. He grab a few things from the podium along with an empty basket the was fill with candy and head towards the kitchen.

Few seconds later Jin and Namjoon came in with Jungkook decissing business as usual for the winter. "I think this winter we'll have the bar open and only keep a few okay. I'll see the numbers and somewhere in midwinter the restaurant is going to close for renovations."