everything will be ok

Start from the beginning

he stepped in and took off his jacket ,tossing  it on the couch next to the door.i raised an eyebrow at his presence. 'y/n look i'm so so sorry' he quietly started. the  look of guilt was written on his face.
looking down i folded my arms sitting on the couch. 'Timmy, no offense but what you did last night sucks' admitting that to him was hurtful. he's such a sweetheart but his actions is what i didn't like.

'I'm aware.' he muttered letting out a breathe he was holding in. 'Well if you're aware why did you do it? it makes no sense to me that you just ran o-out and i -i didn't even think you were ever gonna come back, timmy...don't leave me alone. 'i  repeated last nights words before he ran off to god knows where.

'Y/n you know i won't leave you'. he began, getting up taking a couple steps towards me.but it wasn't helping with anything, everyone always leaves and they leave so quickly from me. i was lucky i had a couple good people in my life, but timmy, he's what i depended on to the most right now.

i didn't want to be a mom carrying the child alone with no support from him, having the father not in its life, that saddened me. i wanted the both of us to do this together ,weather we were in a committed relationship or not , i wanted it to work.

'Listen, i want to be by your side through this okay?' he said looking straight into my eyes not looking away, i stared back not saying anything.
'Are you being  honest timmy? ' i had to ask, i was scared and i wanted him to answer with honesty.

'Yes absolutely! i promise' he took my hand rubbing a thumb on my knuckle in a comforting way. the feeling made my stomach do a flip
'look i, i saw armie yesterday and talked to him about it, and he gave me advice' i smiled hearing that, armie always had a good head on his shoulders. and was good with talking

'Oh i didn't know you told him the news, what did he say?'i looked at him nervous, i didn't want Armie to think of me as someone who casually slept with timmy, we were all friends with each other but timmy was more close to him.

'Armie, well..surprisingly took it well and was happy, he said him and Elizabeth can help us! like if we need anything and stuff with the baby since elizabeth has had two babies herself.' he answered. i smiled feeling a wave of relief wash over me. i'm so glad they offered to  help. it was amazing.

'Thanks tim, i owe you.' i said as he shook his head no.'No, don't, it's fine' he said with a warm smile.it got quiet for about a minute until he spoke up. 'so...i-is it a boy or a girl' i looked to the side thinking, 'i don't know about the gender yet, i go to the doctors in 3 days though' i said getting up.

'Did you tell lily yet?'. the question crossed my mind as i had to ask him, i tried keeping it cool but i don't know why the thought of her knowing  about it crushed me. if only he weren't involved with another women, i would handle this all differently. 'Yeah, she knows' he answered a moment after . hearing that felt like a ton of bricks falling onto me. i felt my stomach turn and my throat feel a little dry

'I'm surprised she didn't freak out, but not too mad but she understood. when i told her it was before i met her she understood. she mentioned you in the conversation though' he said as loud silence  fell between us. i raised my eyebrows in his direction hoping it wasn't anything bad. i didn't want to be at war with her.

'she said to tell you congrats and that she's happy for you and she does want to meet you, sometime.' he said smiling. she wants to meet me? i thought she'd hate me. a weight came off my shoulders thankful that she didn't.

'Oh wow, i don't know what to say, t-that's great, but what if she personally hates this entire thing going on Tim. ' he stood there not saying anything for awhile.does he think so also?

'i...well—me and her are now on a break' he said with disappointment in his voice . oh shit , great i caused them to break up, what else can i ruin in someone's life?

'It's for the better y/n' don't worry ' i looked at him feeling bad, i know i somehow messed this up and i didn't or wasn't gonna be able to fix it anytime soon, but what i did know was that, the feelings i had for him hidden in my heart were never gonna go away. no matter how hard i tried seeing him with someone else. i had to understand he didn't like me back like that. or he'll never look at me the way i look at him, as if it's only us in the room,

i didn't know what i was gonna do. but for now i pushed those feelings down and tried my best ignoring them.telling him how i feel would ruin everything as always. so. now we remain friends. friends who now are gonna end up raising a baby together.

but little did she know how he felt about her somewhere in his own heart.

Guys omg, she really does have feelings for him, i loved writing this last part of the mini story,on good it should be a  separate book I want to work on because I feel like I would love to continue the story cause more and more ideas came to mind. I hope you guys enjoyed this! 💖