Metamorphosis- Part 3

Start from the beginning

"What's up with your brother?"

"Don't get me started," Dean said, taking his seat again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright," Dean started to say as he zoomed down the road to Jack's house, "so we're gonna go have a little chat with this guy—which you know, I'm down for, but I just want to make sure, if push comes, you're gonna shove."

"Meaning?" Sam asked, finally looking at his brother. He'd been staring out the window like a moody teenager.

"Odds are we're gonna have to burn this guy alive," you answered for your boyfriend.

"This guy has a name and a wife," Sam sighed, looking at you from over his shoulder.

"Yeah, who we're probably gonna make a widow, okay? I mean, you heard Travis. He's gonna turn. They always turn," Dean declared.

"Well, maybe he won't. Maybe he can fight it off."

"And maybe he can't, that's all I'm saying."

"Alright, we'll just have to see then, okay?"

"This is what I mean, Sam. You sure your emotions aren't getting in the way here?" Dean pondered.

"What are you talking about?" Sam gave his brother a weird look.

"You know, nice dude, but he's got something evil inside. Something in his blood. Maybe you can relate," Dean said without thinking. Gasping silently, you wondered what Sam was going to do or say. He looked pretty pissed off.

"Stop the car."

"What?"

"Stop the car or I will!" Sam exclaimed. The brothers share a look before Dean pulled over. Even before the car could come to a full stop, Sam was out of the car, slamming the door shut. Both you and Dean got out of the car to confront Sam.

"You want to know why I've been lying to you both? Because of crap like this!"

"What did I do?" you asked in defense.

"Like what?" Dean asked right after you.

"The way you talk to me, the way you look at me like I'm a freak! More so you than Y/N!"

"I do not," Dean sputtered.

"You know, or even worse, like I'm an idiot!" Sam said, getting in his brother's face. "Like I don't know the difference between right and wrong!"

"Boys, stop it," you sighed, hating that they were fighting.

"Do you know the difference, Sam? I mean, you've been kind of strolling a dark road lately."

"You have no idea what I'm going through. None," Sam growled.

"Then enlighten me!"

"I've got demon blood in me, Dean! This disease pumping through my veins, and I can't ever rip it out or scrub it clean! I'm a whole new level of freak! And I'm just trying to take this—this curse... and make something good out of it. Because I have to. You two have no idea what I am going through."

That pissed you off.

"I don't know what you're going through?" you asked, stepping between the brothers and looking at Sam. "I have the same exact blood running through my body! I have magic that pours out of every crease! The only difference between us, is I know how to rationally deal with my problems, and not let a demon make them for me."

Sam stared down at you with fire in his eyes. He was pissed at you for saying that, but you were kind of right. The same blood did run through both of your bodies. He could talk to you about this, but that comment about the demon just pissed him off.