Distances with Poly Iwaizumi Hajime, Akaashi Keiji, & Yaku Morisuke

Anonymous asked: Can I request sfw and nsfw headcanon for Iwaizumi x Akaashi x Yaku x female s.o poly with Iwaizumi and their Female s.o live in Miyagi while Akaashi and Yaku live in Tokyo?

I've never written for Yaku before, so I hope this is okay. As usual, my nsfw isn't as good or long as my sfw, but that's okay~

~~Admin Keiji

----

SFW:

You were a Shiratorizawa fan and went to all the matches. That's where you met Iwaizumi Hajime. You slowly connected and started dating, despite Oikawa's protests (he loves you now that you've renounced all connections to that evil Ushiwaka-chan). Keiji and Morisuke met at a training camp and started a secret relationship. Well, it was a secret until Kuroo and Bokuto found out and accidentally told everyone. To their surprise, everyone was chill with it.

It was at Nationals that you all started connecting. You and Hajime went to watch Shiratorizawa's match, secretly cheering for their utter defeat. Keiji went to play with his team and Morisuke went to cheer him on.He and Hajime started a conversation and got each other's numbers.

Hajime came to you one day and cried about his feelings for Morisuke, so you decided you needed to meet him. You needed to see what you were up against and, to your surprise, you fell in love almost immediately, yet you still loved your boyfriend to death.

You two confronted Morisuke and he said he felt the same. About both of you. But he had a boyfriend that he was in love with. You and Hajime were disappointed, but Morisuke suggested you all meet up with Keiji. To much of your surprise, Keiji suggested all four of you started a relationship together.

It was hard at first, all of you being apart. But you formed one big group text and you always talked. Slowly, your feelings all became the same. You loved all three of them equally and intensely.

You took turns seeing each other.. Every other weekend, you and Hajime would travel to Tokyo. And the other weekends, Morisuke and Keiji came to Miyagi. It was fun exploring the two cities together, taking it all in with your three favorite boys.

You also took turns holding hands with them. Keiji's hands were your favorite, they were the softest, yet the most firm. Hajime's were the strongest, but he held hands softly so they wouldn't get hurt. Morisuke was a good combination of soft and gentle, so you had your pick of hands. You sometimes got strange looks when you switched whose hand you were holding, but you ignored them so you could live in the moments of happiness.

Skype dates were regular. Especially you and Morisuke. He would tutor you in science since that was your worst subject. You'd often ask Keiji to join so he would keep you two on topic. However, Hajime was never allowed to join homework chats since he'd distract everyone involved.

You'd often play volleyball together. Well, it was more like training since the positions didn't line up for a match. You enjoyed staying on the sidelines and watching your boys play the sport they enjoy.

NSFW

Sex was a thing that started off awkward. You all felt weird excluding someone or someones. It eventually got easier as you all talked about expectations and rules. Basically, anyone could do it with anyone with anyone without informing the others, but you couldn't purposely exclude anyone.

It was usually you and Hajime or Keiji and Morisuke due to distance issues. However, when all of you got together, you'd sometimes pull Morisuke and/or Keiji to the side to get sone by them. Once you pulled Keiji into a bathroom while Morisuke and Hajime went on a Ferris Wheel.

Foursomes were a nice thing to do when you all got together. Sometimes it was two pairs of two on one bed, Sometimes it was three with one watching. Sometimes it was all four, one of you being the center, getting a dick in the pussy, ass, and mouth all at once.

Morisuke and Hajime were the more dominant ones in the relationship, while Keiji was a switch and you were a very submissive.

Once Keiji spammed the group chat of pictures of Morisuke sucking his dick in the bathroom during a match. You had to go to a bathroom yourself to get yourself off

Skype sex happened often as well. Once, Hajime took orders from Keiji and Morisuke on what to do to you. You came four times and couldn't move for a good hour afterwards

You enjoyed being used for their pleasure. Once Morisuke told you to put a vibrator in your panties after lunch for the rest of the day and you did, not turning it off until you were told you were allowed to. Thankfully, you sat in the back of the class and no one noticed.