SFW/NSFW Headcanons with Oikawa Tooru

Anonymous asked: OMG!!!! I really love your sfw and nsfw headcanons for Iwaizumi and his s/o in college au. Can I have the same with Oikawa? Please~~ :3 Thank you so much deat ^w^

Awww thanks!!! Of course you can!! Lol Oikawa would be one happy self-obsessed dork if he saw all the people thirsting after him on this blog! Thanks for requesting! -Admin Satori <3

Oikawa Tooru:

SFW

As soon as the two of you were accepted into college, he requested that the two of you get a co-ed dorm OR you both move to an apartment and live there together. (He offered to invite Iwaizumi too in case the rent was too high for just the two of you)

Whined for an entire week when you told him that he needed to study something other than volleyball in case his knee ever did give out on him (He actually said a mean thing at you as a quick retort but apologized right after because he didn't mean it) So he decided to study either to become a doctor or vet; He didn't want to be a coach because he'd come to hate the students who could play and he couldn't.

You usually have to drag him away from whatever he's obsessing over so that he doesn't exhaust himself. Studying late into the night? You drag him to bed. Pushing himself too hard in volleyball? You and Iwaizumi drag him away from the gym. (He doesn't know when to quit and it's frustrating)

If he notices that you're stressing out over school, he'll just whine until you get away from your books and go cuddle him to shut him up. He'll then use the cuddles as a way to get you to relax so you don't stress out over your studies.

"It's just a test, ______-chan~ It's not going to kill you."

"No, Tooru! It's the mid-term exam! This 'test' is basically going to tell me if I understand the material or if I should just go ahead and become a hobo."

"Tsk, Tsk, Tsk, _____-chan. And you say I'M the drama queen. You're going to do just fine, but if you don't, at least you'll be the most beautiful of all hobos~! I'll come visit your gutter every day, okay?" (He means well, but he's still Oikawa lmao)

Please go to every single one of his games! He loves to hear you screaming out for him in the stands! And he loves to look up and see you with a big sign with his name and jersey number and your written out love for him!

When he does end up pushing himself in a tournament, he'll immediately play it off and refuse to face you in fear that you're going to tell him the whole 'I told you so' lecture (she's not an asshole Tooru, chill) and tries to push you away from him out of fear when you do try to take care of him; he doesn't want you to see him weakened.

He doesn't like to ask you to go to Physical Therapy with him since he doesn't like to admit that he needs it at all, but he really really appreciates you going with him and helping him throughout the process. He claims you being there helps him heal a bit faster each time he goes.

Is right outside your exam room when exam week does rear its ugly head. You look at the door and you see his little cowlick, and knowing he's there makes you feel warm and confident in what you're doing in your studies and on your exam.

NSFW

Locker room sex is still a thing between the two of you. That hasn't changed since high school AT ALL.

If he has any classes with you, you can bet your ass his fingers are inside you throughout the entire lecture and he curls his fingers when you go to answer a question when you're called on by the teacher.

Loves it when you get super frustrated in your studies because he knows the next time you see him you'll grab him by the shirt and ravish him in the next empty classroom no matter the risk of getting caught.

"So forward, _____-chaaa~"

"Shut up, Tooru. You're being too loud."

"Oh, fuck..... _____-chan~ So impatient.... Hah~ We're just a few yards away from our ah~ apartment."

"Tooru.... You're... talking too much... again."

"Ah~ S-Sorry, _____-chan."

When he wins a game, you are in for a long night. He's tired as hell, but still has enough energy to make you beg for him (and super loudly) until he's satisfied before he gives you what you want.

The two of you almost got caught by Iwaizumi with pre-practice sex in the locker room (he heard you don't worry, but he only teases Oikawa about it)

Late night library sex is also a thing for you two, even though being pressed against the bookshelves isn't exactly super comfortable, the thrill of having to stay super quiet is what gets you both so addicted to it

When his knee is acting up, he'll act like his world is ending and beg that you service him and give him whatever he wants (Please ride him. Please for the love of GOD blow him and then ride him off into the sunset)

If you do his bidding when he gets like that, he will pay it back to you tenfold. He'll treat you like the princess you are and make sure you're satisfied before he even enters you!