Headcanons with Kozume Kenma

Anonymous asked: Can you do some sfw and nsfw headcanons for kenma and his female s/o?

Of course I can, sweetie! Honestly, I wouldn't ever NOT be hugging Kenma! He's just too precious to leg to xD -Admin Satori <3

Kozume Kenma:

SFW

His silent personality doesn't change too much after the two of you start dating. But he is a little more vocal since you're the one talking to him. (Kuroo whines when Kenma suddenly stops talking when addressed by him lmao)

He's not a cuddler. He will almost never initiate it unless he's feeling really needy. (Just like a damn cat lmao) But that doesn't mean he doesn't like you touching him. He loves to have your fingers in his hair or your arm looped through his.

Bedtime usually consists of you being the big spoon while he's curled around his game before bed. It's only after you've fallen asleep, and after he's put away his video game that he turns around and hugs you to his chest as he falls asleep. Either you wake up with your face against his chest OR his head over your heart. 

Since he's really good at reading people and situations, he always knows what emotions are running through you. Even if his eyes aren't focused on you 100% of the time. If he feels you're having a bad day, he'll lean against your shoulder to remind you that he's there for you.

He runs really cold. Meaning, if you're bigger than him, he will melt if you let him wear your hoodies. And if you're smaller than him, he'll be happy with you wrapping a warm blanket around the two of you to share. (There are other ways to warm him up, too ;D)

".... What.... Are you doing.... _____?"

"Making sure my cute boyfriend doesn't turn into a kitty popsicle."

"That's not... how popsicles.... Are made...." (He blushed at your concern, don't worry lmao)

Sometimes he's a little shit, so he'll tease you in his own way if you misunderstand a concept or how to use something. Usually his teases only go so far as him doing or saying the same thing you did in everyday conversation with you and reminding you he was there when you done goofed up

Kenma does get jealous when you talk to Kuroo or Yamamoto or even Yaku because he feels like you could thrive while with them, and the only way you can tell he's a bit jealous is when he'll wrap his arms around you and go back to playing his game. Kind of caging you in his arms and showing that you're off limits. (Please nuzzle your face into his cheek. He'll blush so hard)

NSFW

Late night sex is a thing between you two. He'll forget time while playing his game, and so when he does realize his cock is hard, he'll push his game away and cuddle up against you, pressing it against you to relieve some of the pressure.

Afterwards you're both so tired that you just fall asleep without cleaning up. He'll make it up to you the next morning with a hot bath where he can clean you up easier.

He does not like exerting effort at all. His favorite position is having you on top OR while the both of you are laying on your sides and he's behind you. (You gotta do all the work lmao)

A blushy, flustered mess if your kisses become just a bit more passionate than usual because he already know what that means you're in the mood for.

He's not really one to tell you when he's in the mood. (He doesn't want to inconvenience you.) You either have to guess or catch him in the act. BUT if you're feeling horny, he doesn't mind you using him since it's a win-win situation.

Not a talker too much once the two of you get down and dirty. But you cherish the moans and grunts you do get from him.

He's kind of a fan of toys. For you. Sometimes he'll surprise you with a new vibrator and have you test it out while he watches. Mutual masturbation is something that he's really into. (Kinky~)

Another kink of his is having you wear vibrator panties while the two of you are out and about, with him having an app on his gaming console to control the intensity. (You're going to have a REALLY hard time talking to Kuroo lmao)

If you don't want to put any effort out either, but you want him still, he'll go down on you. (He's a fan of 69ing with you.)