General Headcanons with Akaashi Keiji

Anonymous asked: akaashi headcannons? (sfw/nsfw, honestly I'm fine with both just as long as there is he needs more love --)

Ooooooh~ I completely agree! The prettiest of setters (Suga is like right on his heels tbh) needs more love on this blog! I think we have a couple other requests for him as well! Thanks for requesting!! -Admin Satori <3

Akaashi Keiji:

SFW

Please play with his fingers! They're so long and delicate, and he loves when you kiss his fingertips just before a match. It makes him feel like he has your strength while he makes toss after toss in his games.

Honestly so happy that you get along so well with Bokuto. He knows Bokuto is a bit... eccentric, but if you become best friends with him, he will only love you more for your obvious patience.

He loves to have you lay your head on his lap when you're on the couch, his fingers running through your hair while you draw intricate/simple patters onto his thighs.

As fragile as he looks, he's actually really strong. He loves to give you piggyback rides on the way home or on the way to the gym.

If it's cold and you forgot your jacket, he'll immediately hand you his jersey jacket along with whatever scarf he's wearing. Doesn't care if he'll catch a cold or freeze his butt off later that night when he needs to walk home, just as long as you're warm and taken care of.

Cuddling with him is so relaxing. He loves to cuddle with you right after waking up on a lazy day. His favorite position to cuddle in is where you both are facing each other, your arms around each other in a hug kind of embrace. (Can you imagine waking up to his angelic face??? Holy fuck.)

Arguments with him are always quick and to the point. He's always the one to cut the bullshit and just explain to you why he's upset or why he thinks you're in the wrong or why he thinks this or that. Sometimes you're in the mood for a fight though, so you'll argue over why he's wrong or your own point of view. He'll listen instead of yelling over you. He doesn't yell. His voice is always calm and even.

Holds hands with you in public all the time. No matter what. He loves to feel you so close to him. Doesn't care if Bokuto or even Kuroo tease him over the PDA because he doesn't feel like you're something to be ashamed/embarrassed over. He loves you and wants to show you his love 24/7.

Study sessions with him are usually him being dedicated to teaching you and you trying to distract him and get his attention on you in a way other than educational.

"So, once you've completed the foil process of the equation, and you've balanced both sides, then you ca-"

"Keiji... You're really pretty." *dreamy sigh*

"Please, don't interrupt me, ____..... But thank you..... As I was saying –" (lmao please interrupt him again)

NSFW

Actually prefers going down on you rather than you going down on him. He won't resist though if you do decide to surprise him with a blow job, but he'll make it 20x better for you when it's his turn.

His kind of into tying you up. And being tied up. He likes how it makes the both of you helpless and even more sensitive to the others administrations.

Loves to blindfold you. Sensory deprivation is one of his major kinks. Doesn't mind if you do the same to him.

His favorite position is the both of you on your sides, and him entering you from behind, his arms around your waist, his long delicate fingers rubbing at your clit while his other hand holds onto your neck and tilting it so he can place as many hickies as he wants on your skin. But his close second is when you ride him.

A GOD at using his fingers on you. Can make you fall over the edge at least 2 times before he's even completely undressed.

Will tease you in public. Kinda into making you wear those panties with a vibrator in them while he has control of the intensity. Finds it really hot when you have to try to talk around your whimpers and moans and try to play those noises off as something completely different. Acts innocent af if you beg him to knock it off. (Will increase the intensity as a way to spite you lmao)

Unfortunately, he's not very long lasting... Meaning, he can go for maybe two rounds before he needs to rest. But boy are those two rounds mind blowing!!

Pretends to be dismayed when you litter his skin in hickies I mean... how could you not??? But when Bokuto starts asking about the bruises and if he was in a fight and if he won and blah blah blah, he can't help but give you a small smile when he catches your eye.

Please. Dominate him. For all of us. Please. (Tell us what it's like to have him begging for you.) He will find being submissive oddly satisfying and will gladly do it again.