Headcanons with Nishinoya You

Anonymous asked: Could I request some SFW and NSFW headcanons of Noya with a short s/o?

Noya is so precious!!! Too bad I'm taller than him otherwise he'd be sorta my type T~T Thanks for requesting! -Admin Satori <3

Nishinoya Yuu:

SFW

BEYOND happy he found someone shorter than him to love him because then it makes him feel like he's the tallest man on earth! (Metaphorically because he's still a little shrimp and I love him)

Still hyperactive! No matter how calming or reserved you are, he is still bouncing off the walls at the same rate Hinata is!

Still gets rowdy and heated about his opponents underestimating Karasuno, so you're going to have to be the cool headed one, but if you get riled up just as easily, Daichi or Suga will be the ones to settle everything out (It's their jobs as parents right??)

You're the one who bandages him up after a tough receive during practice, and you're the one to kiss his bruises when you're both at home and relaxing (I have a request about Noya's bruises lol idk when I'll get it out tho T~T)

"I'm fine, _____. Really... These don't even hurt that much."

"Yuu, you push yourself so hard to save everyone and watch their backs... Let me at least tend to your wounds."

".... You're too good to me, _____. So cute.... Ryuu is going to be super jealous when I tell him tomorrow."

When you decided to date him, you decided to date Ryuu as well tbh because they do EVERYTHING together no matter how gay it looks (fucking goals bro T~T)

If you're ever being harassed, you have the ULTIMATE protection squad of all of Karasuno! Everyone thinks of you as their little sister, apart from Noya of course!

NSFW

Because you're so smol, he's a little careful with you at first, since he's not sure how fragile you are or aren't! Also because every single first time has to be somewhat awkward at first (I don't make the rules sorry)

Is a tits man. Big or Small. Can't help but take off your clothing on your upper body before going for your breasts and attaching onto a nipple.

He is not one to tease his s/o too much! If you're both in the mood, it's prep and getting down and dirty! He doesn't wait after the first beg leaves your mouth in a whiney moan.

BUT if he's been made fun of for his height recently OR he just finished putting together a really good prank with Tanaka before seeing you, he's in a teasing mood and might make you ask explicitly for what you want from him.

LOVES to leave hickies and bite marks all over your body! He usually leaves a hickie in plain sight so you have a harder time hiding it when you go to school or work. (Idk why everyone wants to hide their hickies lmao I'd wear mine with pride!)

His kink is roleplay. Dress up as a school girl or a naughty work assistant and he'll be ALL over you. Add in calling him Senpai and you won't be able to walk straight for a few days

"Yuu-Senpai, I'll do anything to get a good score on this exam..... Anything" ;D

*immediate nosebleed* "A-A-Anything? ...." *devious smirk* "Will you suck this cock and moan for me?"

"Yes, Yuu-Senpai. Anything for you."

His favorite position, with how smol you are, is to have you ride him. Not only because he really REALLY likes the view of you bouncing on his cock, but because at lease in this position you're in control of how much of him you're able to take. (He's not super big so you're lucky in that department anyway)