Drabble #2 with Oikawa Tooru

shadingalings (https://shadingalings.tumblr.com/) asked: 62,,, oikawa quench my thirstcplease

Anonymous asked: 62 for Oikawa~ I love this blog so much, especially since I recently got into this volleyball hell!

Ohohoh? Oikawa seems to be super popular on this blog! Tsukishima is probably our highest asked for though lmao. It's all because of the latest episode, huh? Well, since neither of these specifically requested for NSFW, I can't exactly QUENCH your thirst, but I sure can toss a water bottle in your direction and hope for the best! Same, anon, same! I am so deep in this volleyball hell lmao but it's such a nice temperature of hell that I don't mind :D I hope you like it! Thanks for requesting! -Admin Satori <3

Oikawa Tooru: Drabble #62 "If you can't sleep... We could have sex?"

You knew it was late. You knew it was WAY past your regular bed time. But you couldn't seem to shut off your brain! You just couldn't get comfortable, but nothing about your position in bed with your boyfriend could warrant such a feeling from you. You sighed quietly, knowing Oikawa was already fast asleep, his deep breath fanning out across your neck. He loved to bury his face in your neck before the both of you fell asleep. Only you missed the sleep train this time.

There was nothing for you to do. You didn't want to disturb him, but then you remembered all the times he would interrupt your sleep with his sudden whining. It was usually nonsense, so you figured that's why you didn't care to think of which whine had woken you up recently.

Bored out of your mind. You tilted your head and laid it over his before using your right arm to softly shake his left shoulder, "Tooru..." You whispered, not wanting to startle him away, "Tooru, wake up." You called quietly, moving your head a bit and pressing a kiss to his forehead as he made a few groans and slowly opened his eyes to meet yours as he pulled his head off of your shoulder and leaned on his right elbow.

"What's wrong, ____-chan?" He asked, his voice groggy from being in such a deep sleep. You briefly felt really bad for waking him, but decided that it was too late to go back.

"I can't sleep." You admitted, reaching up and stroking his cheek as he used his left hand to rub at his blurry eyes.

He let out a small irritated huff, "So you wanted me to suffer with you? So cruel." He whined, but it was too late in the night for his usually musical voice to be with him yet. Instead he sounded a bit gruff, and you bit your lip from smiling. You like late night Oikawa. "Couldn't you just go and get a warm cup of milk?" He asked over a yawn, laying on his back and closing his eyes, taking a deep calming breath.

You scowled slightly, "Gross. No thanks." You leaned over and laid your body on his slightly, smiling when he wrapped his arm around your waist in return, pulling you closer to him and humming when you pressed a kiss to his jaw. You laid your head on his shoulder and waited for his response.

It took a few moments, but he inhaled before letting his hand rub at your back gently, "Well, if you can't sleep... We could have sex?" He offered, smiling to himself at the idea of you being on top of him, the both of you only wearing what wasn't necessary for there to be friction. He hummed almost in delight at the realization that you were wearing one of his shirts.

But your response never came. He frowned and opened his eyes after a few minutes of silence, "____-chan?" He asked quietly, leaning his head back enough to get a good look of your face on his shoulder. He let out a slight groan, "Seriously, _____-chan?" He whined, "So mean."

You'd fallen asleep. Completely and under the spell of slumber after your decline for his offer of warm milk as a solution. You had no idea, until that morning of course, that you'd left Oikawa in such a state, and when you did find out... He was out for revenge.