General Poly Headcanons with Kageyama Tobio, Iwaizumi Hajime & Oikawa Tooru

Anonymous asked: I think I'm in love with Kageyama/Iwaizumi/Oikawa/Fem S/O poly. Can I request headcanons ( if Admin don't mind can I have sfw and nsfw headcanon)?

Awwww me too anon! I am actually super SUPER proud of that poly for sure :D and of course you can! One amazingly complex poly with SFW and NSFW coming up ;D -Admin Satori <3

Kageyama/Iwaizumi/Oikawa/Fem S/O Poly: Headcanons

SFW

(You've involved Oikawa and Iwaizumi in the same relationship. What have you done????) Now Oikawa's whines are met by three times the teasing/salty remarks thanks to you and Kageyama pitching in!

Cuddle time is very interesting ngl. Usually Iwaizumi will take on holding everyone near him, so you'll be placed on his chest while his (beautiful) arms are wrapped around Kageyama to his left and Oikawa to his right. It's usually filled with volleyball talk or how your day went. More times than not it turns into a teasing fest against Oikawa.

Even though Kageyama is the youngest and the kouhai to all of you, you're all so comfortable with each other that it doesn't really show. Not until you're out in public and then he'll start calling by last names and adding honorifics (the precious blueberry boy)

While out in public, Oikawa is seen as the leader of the relationship since he's the one to always give affection to you and Iwaizumi, while at school, and Kageyama, when school's not involved. Although, like in the small scenario, Iwaizumi gets really pumped when Kageyama provides a 'smack down' to Oikawa after practice games or even official games.

When Karasuno defeated Aoba Johsai in the tournament, Kageyama felt really REALLY worried it would impact the relationship, but was surprised when it only caused the rest of you to dote on him and his strength even more. (You and Iwaizumi had to threaten Oikawa to not alienate Kageyama.)

Although that didn't stop the late night crying in the living room from the Captain and Ace, which you and Kageyama could hear from the bedroom, but you both knew better than to interrupt them. They needed their time to come to terms with what happened. Those few nights you had to hold Kageyama closely and remind him that it wasn't his fault and remind him that 'only the strong remain on the court'. (Honestly that didn't really help with his guilt either but he took your cuddles graciously.)

Movie night is a thing. It usually involves aliens, old and new Godzilla movies, or space in general. You kept it to those options because otherwise you'd be stuck watching videos of matches past and hearing them break down what their opponents were doing wrong or what were notable signs to pickup on.

Either you or Iwaizumi have to cook every night. Kageyama doesn't know any skill other than setting, and Oikawa once set fire to a boiling pot of water.... So for the sake of your insurance payments, you and Iwaizumi are in charge of breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks.

Waking up with them is like you've died and gone to heaven. Before falling asleep, you are all usually cuddled up to Iwaizumi, or you'll pair off or even one or two of you will be too hot to cuddle. But waking up to Kageyama's head on your chest with his cute little snores, with Oikawa's face in the crook of your neck hearing his mumbling, and Iwaizumi with his arms wrapped around Oikawa's middle and his face pressed into the older setter's shoulder blades with his own grumbling... You didn't even have time to feel overheated with how blessed you were.

NSFW

Being with them, you've realized that there's a certain hierarchy to who's more manly. You've come to the realization that Iwaizumi is always The Man. Never does he ever bow to anyone. (Except you. He's weak af for you.)Then it's Kageyama who's just too eager to learn to be the most submissive. Then last, but not least, is Oikawa, who is very flexible in both being considered 'manly' and considered 'whiny'.

It always depends on who's in the mood for what when it comes to bedroom time. Sometimes Kageyama doesn't want to be in you in anyway, but will enjoy the show from the sidelines. Sometimes Oikawa wants to be focused on (drama queen) and will want all three of you to give him attention.

Nevertheless, Iwaizumi is always buried hilt deep in someone. There's no way around it.

Nobody minds if one or two of the group misses out on some fun. So if you and Kageyama were chilling on the couch and somehow made it into the bedroom or stayed on the couch, neither Iwaizumi or Oikawa would be hurt since they completely understand and do it themselves whenever the moment presents itself.

Your favorite position is being on top of Kageyama, his cock between the two of your pressed bodies, Iwaizumi behind you, buried in your tight hole, and Oikawa kneeling in front of you, his cock being shared between yours and Kageyama's mouth. (I'm going to have some really good dreams tonight tbh *drools*)

Kageyama is REALLY good with his fingers (as it's indicated in chapter 228) so if he's not under you, he's usually the one with fingers in both you and Oikawa while Iwaizumi is behind him.

The first time doing it with all three of them was... kinda awkward? You had been with Oikawa and Iwaizumi longer before you brought Kageyama into the mix, but now that there were four of you, you just kind of went with a two on two switch routine. It was only after that that you all decided to just become one pile of sweaty bodies.

Kageyama usually gets really nervous. (Even though he's had his cock serviced by all of you) so what usually happens is you or Oikawa will be the ones to get him to relax before the other two of you join the group. (I am literally in love with a flushed faced Kageyama with his first time <3)

Everyone has their kinks! Oikawa LIVES for body praise, tell him how good looking he is and how good he feels and kiss him all over. He will die a happy man. Iwaizumi has a power kink? (I think that's what it's called?) So tell him how absolutely amazing he is and how you can't function without him in you and how you're his little slut. Kageyama, being relatively new to this world of sin, is more or less a clean slate. He does like light bondage and sensory deprivation though, on you or him or Oikawa or Iwaizumi.