Going Down with Kozume Kenma

Anonymous asked: Kenma going down on his female s/o? I feel like he'd be really good at it for some reason...

Hmmm... Maybe! I feel like Akaashi is the ultimate foreplay setter, and Kenma is somewhere near the end of that list because he's just so very hard to turn on in the first place lmao Thanks for requesting! -Admin Satori <3

Kozume Kenma: Foreplay/Going down Headcanons

(How did you get him away from his game?????) Super SUPER blushy and awkward throughout the entire session of foreplay

Will start with his fingers, gently prodding and stroking along your slit, confused on why you would only get wetter the more he touched you (That's a good thing Kenma gdi)

Kind of reluctant to put his tongue anywhere near something that's covered by 2 layers of clothing every day, but he's seen it in porn so he does it anyway. He doesn't regret it when he sees your reaction

Mainly gives his mouths attention to your clit area while his fingers poke and tease your tight hole. (He's basically just pressing buttons if this were related in a game metaphor)

If you don't like something, he'll apologize quietly before continuing to find out what you do like, following your instruction if you have done this before

"Do you.... Like when I.... do this, _____?"

"Yes, Kenma. Please, don't stop."

"..... Okay." (Doesn't get rid of his monotone even in the bedroom lmao)

(Please help this child) He doesn't know if he likes the feeling of being turned on when you moan and whimper his name, and he actually winces when his cock presses against his boxers too roughly

Actually likes using his fingers inside you since it's less effort and less tiring for him. He realizes he prefers to finger you rather than to have his cock inside you. (He likes that it doesn't make a lot of mess)

Doesn't like to lick your emission once you've orgasmed, but he does accidentally over stimulate you more than not because he likes the way you clench around his fingers and move your hips against his hand. Sometimes he'll make you orgasm twice or three times with his fingers still pumping after you've come down the first time.

(He just really likes to hear his name coming from your lips) His eyes don't stray too far from your face throughout the entire session. He'll practically analyze the furrow of your eyebrows and the curve of your lips. He'll log all of those expressions you make into the back of his mind to use whenever he does touch himself when you're not available to help him out. (I feel like he has photographic memory)

Since he doesn't like to lick your emission, he doesn't lick his fingers clean of you, but will blush deeply if you do, and will watch your mouth intently with how it wraps around his fingers and how your tongue cleans off your emission and he can't help but shiver when you pull his fingers out of your mouth with a lewd pop.

He'll sometimes just satisfy you with his fingers and won't pay any attention to what his own arousal is doing to him, but is genuinely surprised when you want to pay him back and give him head.