Chapter 11

After my doctors appointment Miguel and I go out to lunch to Golden corral. A buffet that has everything. "Miguel I think we really need to talk" I says as we sit down with our food. I take a bite of my mashed potatoes and gravey thinking about what to say.

"I think we are having problems with our relationship and I want to get them resolved before the twins come" I says "I don't think we are having problems, I think we just have our disagreements" Miguel says. I roll my eyes and take a sip of my soda "your seriously gonna sit there and look me in the eyes and say that you dont think that we are having problems. We fight all the time Miguel" I says. Miguel sighed "I'm not gonna do this with you. I'm not gonna sit here and fight with you" Miguel says "Babe I'm not trying to fight with you I'm trying to talk to you about our problems" I says. Miguel remains quiet. I decide to just eat my food. After eating another plate of mashed potatoes, gravey and fried chicken, a biscuit, and a side of fruit salad we head home.

"So why don't you want to talk about this? We really need to settle this" I says "Arianna I already told you how I felt about it. Their is nothing wrong with our relationship we have our disagreements just like every other relationship out there" he says. I roll my eyes "your not fucking understanding what I'm telling you. If we do not fix our relationship we aren't going to last and I want us to last because I love you and we have two beautiful babies on the way" I says. Miguel grabs the steering wheel tightly  "will you just shut the hell up already all you do is nag nag.nag" he says.

"Where the hell do you get off talking to me like that?" I says "you need to watch how you're talking to me" I says "Aria I just told you to shut up" he yells making me jump. I bite my tongue and don't say anything. After we get home I head straight for a shower trying to figure it what to do. After a bit I just try and take a shower without stressing out. After a few minutes there is a knock at the door "come in" I says.

I look out and notice that its Miguel "I gotta pee" he says unzipping his pants. I continue on with my shower. Afterwards I hear him flush and leave. After washing my super long hair I get out and and moisturize my body with cocoa butter oil and then a few sprays of body spray on my neck and then put my pink matching bra and underwear and then I put on my robe.

I head downstairs "babe what do you want for dinner?" I ask. I don't get a response "babe where you at?" I ask. Still no answer. After looking around the whole house I realize that he isn't home. I grab phone and call him. It rings several times so I leave him a voicemail "babe where are you I wanted to know what you wanted for dinner. Call me when you get this" then I hang up.

After calling a total of 10 times I call once more, it goes straight to voicemail which makes me mad because now he turned off his phone. "well I guess I'll be having dinner  alone" I says to myself. I get out a pot and put oil in it to start deep frying chicken. My phone starts ringing. I run to it thinking it is Miguel.

I look at my phone its not Miguel its just one of my friends. So I don't answer, not really in the mood to talk. After making the chicken I sit down and dump mustard and hot sauce all over it. "mmmm" I says taking another bite "this is bueno" I says.

When I'm done eating dinner I clean the kitchen, brush my teeth and go to bed.  After sleeping for a few hours I wake up noticing that Miguel still isn't home. I get up and run to the bathroom throwing up my dinner. I continue to throw up until morning. I finally pass out on the floor.

Miguel came in and woke me up "get off the damn floor and go to bed" he says rudely. I slowly get up and start yelling "where the hell have you been. I been trying to get a hold of you" I says "yeah I know that's why I turned off my phone" he says going and taking off his clothes and getting into bed. I turn on the light "nuh uh what do you think your doing. We are gonna talk about this" I says "thier is nothing to talk about so turn off the light and stop nagging" Miguel says.