- 25 -

A week had gone by since the festival. Jun-Oh woke up to the sun spilling into her room. It was a peaceful morning, until she was greeted by Soojin.

   "Are you up?" Soojin asked, popping up from the floor where she slept on an air mattress.

   Jun-Oh flinched. "Jesus Christ, Soojin. I just woke up."

   "Sorry," Soojin chuckled and placed her chin on the mattress. "You know what would be a good start to the day?"

   Jun-Oh already knew the answer. A small smile surfaced on her face. "Drink from Universe Cafe?"

   Soojin nodded.

   Jun-Oh and Soojin quickly got ready, jamming out to their favorite songs and crowding each other in front of the bathroom mirror. Jun-Oh snatched her keys to lock up while they decided to walk over to Universe since it was such a nice day.

   They opened the door to be greeted by the warm sent of coffee. A few customers were seated around the cafe on their computers, or softly chatting with friends. They noticed a couple familiar faces seated near the front.

   "Sup, bitches!" Lay pointed at Jun-Oh and Soojin and laughed.

   "Lay, when will you ever shut your mouth?" Zhilan scolded. "We're in public."

   "Calm down, honey." Lay flicked his wrist in her direction. He crossed his legs and returned a smug look to Jun-Oh and Soojin. "So, how's it going with the boys?"

   Soojin giggled. "Great."

   "I'm so happy for you guys." Lay hopped out of his seat and hugged them both while jumping up and down.

   People glanced in Lay's direction. Jun-Oh and Soojin gave them forced smiles and waved, feeling second-hand embarrassment for Lay's loud actions.

   "Lay, you're scaring the customers," Sehun told him while mopping the floor from a precociously spilled drink. He sighed and turned to Zhilan. "Do you ever get peace and quiet from him?"

   "Not one bit," Zhilan slowly replied before sipping her hot chocolate.

   "Welcome to Universe Cafe," a warm voice greeted from the register.

   Jun-Oh and Soojin grinned and walked up to the counter where Chanyeol was standing. Kyungsoo came out from the back. His whole expression lit up at the sight of Jun-Oh.

   "I hope you lovely ladies are having a fantastic morning," Chanyeol told them.

   "And it just got even better," Soojin replied. "I think I'm going to have—"

   "Wait," Kyungsoo stopped her. "We already know." He lightly hit Chanyeol's shoulder and Chanyeol gave a short nod in agreement.

   "It'll be right out." Chanyeol gave a short nod as him and Kyungsoo went to make their drinks.

   Soojin sighed and leaned against the counter. "We're a couple of lucky girls."

   "Yes we are," Jun-Oh chuckled. "I wish I could bring all of you with me to China."

   "We'll be there with you everyday," Soojin reassured. "On a screen, but still with you."

   Jun-Oh laughed and pulled her friend into a tight hug. "Love you, Jinnie."

   "Love you too, Junnie."

   Chanyeol and Kyungsoo soon set their drinks down on the pick-up counter.

   "Two special orders for two special ladies," Kyungsoo said with a smile.

   "Hey," Chanyeol began, "we should all go bowling tonight."

   "That sounds like a great idea," Jun-Oh agreed.

   "Yeah, I'm so in," Lay added himself to the conversation.

   "Oh," Chanyeol rubbed the back of his neck, "it's supposed to be a date night, Lay. Sorry."

   "I was planning on bringing my date."

   "Who?" Kyungsoo questioned.

   "My precious cinnamon cakes, Baekhyun." Lay peeked around the guys to look at Baekhyun standing behind the counter. Lay winked and Baekhyun giggled with a small wave.

   "This is going to be an interesting night," Chanyeol slowly exhaled while watching Lay and Baekhyun send each other heart eyes.

   The four burst out into laughter.

———

(A/N): Thank you all so much for reading! One last dedication note to my precious lalaandtokki because ilysm and I know how you love your Kyungsoo. I have sequel ideas if a second book is wanted because Jun-Oh still has to go to China, and remember who lives fairly close to where she's going?? And what ever happened to Minji??

Maybe we'll find out...