- 15 -

"Here, Soojin," Chanyeol gently grabbed Soojin's arm and started to pull her to the opposite end of the table. "I'll set you up with the darts over here so you don't get your points confused with Jun-Oh. Kyungsoo, you can set Jun-Oh up with hers."

"Chanyeol—" Kyungsoo was about to talk, but Chanyeol cut him off.

"Okay, so Soojin..." Chanyeol gave a laugh, waiting for Kyungsoo and Jun-Oh to do something. However, they were only awkwardly staring at each other. Chanyeol leaned over the table to whisper to Soojin, "They're not doing anything."

   "Oh no." Soojin shook her head. "And I thought I was the hopeless one."

   "Who said you aren't still hopeless?" Chanyeol teased.

   "Touché," Soojin huffed and rolled her eyes.

   "Oh, look." Chanyeol watched as Kyungsoo handed Jun-Oh the darts.

   "Wait," Soojin smiled, "I'm excited. Their hands might touch."

   "They did, they did." Chanyeol covered his mouth.

   "Oh my god," Soojin tried to keep her voice down so Kyungsoo and Jun-Oh wouldn't look over.

   "Jun-Oh looks a bit nervous," Chanyeol pointed out. "What if she can't throw it well while nervous?"

   Soojin twirled her hair anxiously. "Now I'm nervous."

   They watched Jun-Oh throw the dart and hit a balloon. Chanyeol and Soojin gave a small celebration.

   "I knew I could believe in my Junnie." Soojin smiled brightly. She quietly clapped her hands together when Jun-Oh hit another balloon with her second dart.

   "And she got the third one too," Chanyeol commentated. "Now Kyungsoo has to give her a prize. So, he'll have to actually ask her."

   "Wait." Soojin paused while watching. Her shoulders slouched in disappointed confusion. "Jun-Oh only pointed at the one she wanted and he gave it to her."

   "Did they not even open their mouths the entire time?" Chanyeol narrowed his eyes at the two.

   "Hey, at least we can kind of check off part one?" Soojin gave a small shrug. "At least we tried."

   "'Break the Tension'."  Chanyeol pressed his lips together. "You know what, it's good enough. I'm calling part two 'Get Them to Talk'."

   "That sounds like a good name." Soojin paused to think about. "Let's hope we can actually complete this one."

   "See you at the food truck in thirty minutes?"

"You can count on it." Soojin gave him a confirming nod.

"I better not see you talking to any other cuties working at these booths."

"When did I talk to one in the first place?" Soojin gave Chanyeol a fake disgusted expression to tease him.

Chanyeol blankly stared at Soojin, then sighed. He pushed her shoulder to get her to take a few steps back. "Get out of here."

Soojin laughed while she walked over to join Jun-Oh, who was walking away from the booth. "I guess I'm just really bad at this game." Soojin let out a disappointed sigh. "I didn't hit any of them."

Jun-Oh raised an eyebrow. "How did you manage to miss every time? The balloons are literally right next to each other. Plus, this game was designed for kids." Jun-Oh let out a laugh and continued walking with Soojin. "I can't believe you." She paused and glanced at Soojin. "Or were you just distracted?"

"What?" Soojin widened her eyes, scared that Jun-Oh caught on to her and Chanyeol watching them. "No, I was playing the game. Not watching anything else but the colorful balloons."

Jun-Oh rolled her eyes. "Soojin, I know you weren't paying attention to those balloons." She turned her head to look at Soojin. "The only thing filled with air that you were staring at is Chanyeol." Jun-Oh gave her friend a cheeky smile.

Soojin was expressionless for a few seconds, relieved that they weren't caught. She broke out into a fake laugh. "Oh, yes of course. Chanyeol." Her hand came down on Jun-Oh's shoulder with another laugh. "Wow, you caught me."

Jun-Oh shook her head with an amused expression. "You're such a dork."