Chapter 8: 1st tour, Mall Chase

Hi guuuuyys, speechless again.

ENJOY! VOTE AND COMMENT!!

========================================

 Chapter 8: 1st tour, Mall Chase

“That’s what makes you beautiful!” The song ended

“You and Louis are gonna be next, good luck Best!” Ella hugged me

“You can do it Andrea! I know it!” Harry hugged me

“If you’re nervous call me and I’ll hug you on stage” Liam hugged me too

“Be careful Andrea, you might melt on stage. Louis’s has a killer smile right now” Niall warned me.

“Babe, no PDA’s on stage ok?” Zayn said while hugging me.

“Thanks guys, see you!” I waved at them

I went on the corner right of the stage; Louis was standing in the center…

“Do you hear me? I’m talking to you. Across the water, across the deep blue ocean, under the open sky. Oh my, baby I’m trying” Louis sang

“Boy I hear you in my dreams. I feel your whisper across the sea; I keep you with me in my heart. You make it easier when life get’s hard” I walked forward slowly while Louis is going to the left. Niall is right; this boy has a big grin on his face.

“Lucky I’m in love with my best friend, Lucky to have been where I have been, Lucky to be coming home again” We both walked to the center inches away from our faces.

“They don’t know (they don’t know) how long it takes (how long it takes) waiting for love like this. Every time we say goodbye (Every time we say goodbye) I wish we had one more I’ll wait for you I’ll promise you, I’ll wait” In this part Louis is trying to kiss me but I walk backwards and started to do that in circles. People are screaming very loudly. It’s almost the end of the song.

“Ooh ooh” We both leaned our foreheads on one another. We heard the audience screaming “Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!”.

“Well shall we?” Louis asked while holding my cheek. He was about to lean when...

“Hello!!!!! It’s nice seeing all of you guys!!!” Liam shouted. More girls are screaming!

“So, we would like all of you to meet Andrea!” Niall introduced me

“Hi Directioners, My name is Andrea!” I bowed slightly and eyed smiled at all of them

“She is beautiful isn’t she?” Zayn complimented me, I blushed.

“Zayn, she’s MINE!” Louis put his hands on my waist causing the audience to scream their ‘aww’s.

“Anyway, we would just like to say a massive thank you for going here!” Harry shouted

“BYE!” We all chorused while running.

“That was awesome Best!” Ella hugged me.

“Babe, can’t I get one like that too?” Harry whined.

“You can’t get one” Ella said to Harry

“But, you can get this...” Ella run towards Harry and kissed him for like 3 seconds.

“Best! MY EYES!!!” I shouted covering my eyes.

“Go get a room!!” Liam shouted

“Again? Sure!” Harry grabbed Ella’s hand again

“What are we gonna do about Harry?” I asked

“Andi can I have one of that too?” Louis whined.