Chapter 21: For The SECOND Time

Please enjoy reading!!! 

Okay, go on now, I don't want to disturb... hehe

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-====-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Chapter 21: For The SECOND Time

Louis POV:

It's been a week since Andrea's not home. There's no information about her. Right now, all I can do is lock myself in my room, cry, then go out, find her, go home, lock myself in my room, and the last thing I knew is I slept in the floor.

"Lou-bear?" I heard the door open. Lyanne was standing there, holding a tray, it has eggs, bacon, and hot chocolate. She knew I don't like coffee.

"Ly, I'm not hungry" I stood up and jumped to my bed.

"Louis, Andrea will kill me if you don't eat" She joked

"...I'm sure Andrea will not like what you're doing" She warned. This is always her strategy to feed me.

"Fine!" I took the tray, and  began eating. Wow, I'm already finished.

"Any news about Andrea?" I asked. She shook  her head.

"I'll tell you if there's any news" She smiled and hold the tray. She kissed my forehead and left. I know, Lyanne's the youngest but she's the most sweet girl ever.

I rest my head on my pillow, and everything went black...

Andrea POV:

"Gabriel, STOP!" I shouted. The last few days, he's a bit nice. But now, he's mean...

"I won't!" He chuckled. He kept on kissing my neck deeply, If I'm not tied here, I'll punch him straight in the *****.

"Stop it!" I screamed. He stopped and slapped me hard in the face. 

"Where's your Louis now? Dating Eleanor?" He asked

"He'll not do that!" I shouted, wiggling from my seat.

"Well where is he?! He's not even finding you now! Is that what you call love?!" He began to poison my mind.

"If Louis really loves you, he'll be here with you..." He left and slammed the door hard. Tears rolled down my face.

"I trust you Louis..." I cried

Louis POV:

I woke up, Krystal opened the door really loud.

"Krystal?! What the?!" I got up, Krystal is crying.

"Louis!! The cops know where Andrea is!!" She shouted. Oh, it's tears of joy. Suddenly, I began to cry too.

"REALLY?!" I went to the living room really fast. I saw the cops, talking to Liam. Liam is crying too, awwww.

"Louis!" He hugged me

"How did you find her?" I asked excitingly

"The paparrazi said they saw Andrea Torres riding a taxi last week, that's after she got kidnapped." Thep police said

"We talked to the taxi driver and he said that he heard a loud noise coming from the house. We went secretly to the house and saw a guy coming out of the house" The other said

"WHO IS IT?!" I stood up angrily. That guy's gonna pay for this!

"...Gabriel Monroe"  WHAT?! He came out of jail?! I knew this is going to happen!!!!

"Where's the house?" I asked

"We're gonna go rescue Andrea Torres today, we just came here to tell you" they both stood up

"I'm coming" The boys and girls looked at me

"Lou, what if you got killed?" Liam asked

"I don't care, I need to save Andi" I replied

"If you're with this, we are too" Zayn patted my shoulder

"Can we come?" Lyanne asked

"Lyanne you can't. You gotta rest for..." Harry looked at Lyanne's tummy

"OUR baby" Lyanne looked up and hugged him

"Well, I'm coming" Krystal held Zayn's hand and intertwined it. Just then, someone spoke...

"We're coming" We all turned and saw Ella and Macy. We all smiled and nodded.

"Well, let's go" We all went inside our cars. Liam, Krystal, Harry, and Zayn are in the black car. While me, Macy, Niall, and Ella are in the white car next to the cops. Harry and I started to drive and follow the police's cars.

Andrea POV:

I woke up, realizing I slept. Gabriel is standing, leaning against the door, and removing his top.

"No Gabriel, NOO!" I screamed. He slowly went to me, and he punched my tummy. I screamed because      of the pain. He puts his hands on my knees and pushed it hard.

"GABRIEL!" I screamed. He makes it harder and harder. He threw me to the bed, and held both of my wrist. He opened my legs really wide.

"STOP!" I screamed. He kissed my neck, all the way to my lips.

When it's time for him to kiss my lips, someone pulled him away from me and punched his face.

"For the second time! No one touches my girl!" He shouted

"LOUIS!" I shouted cryingly, Gabriel stood and pulled out a gun.

"LEAVE! or I'll kill your precious girlfriend" He chuckled. Louis looked at me.

"Louis leave! He'll kill you too!" I shouted.

"Shut up!" He slapped my face

"You're too much!!" Louis shouted and punched him here to there.

"That's it! You made your choice!" He aimed the gun to me...

Louis POV:

That's weird? Two shots? There's only one gun, right?

I opened my eyes, Gabriel's bleeding, he's been shot, he's killed. I looked at my surroundings. The girls and boys are not shot, neither me. I turned around, oh no...

"Andrea!" I ran towards her, she's been shot in her tummy.

"L-L-Louis, I love you" She said

"Andrea don't speak like that!" I cried. All of the guys are crying too.

"Don't leave me Andi, don't!" I brushed her hair

"I'll never leave you..." She closed her eyes

"NO ANDREA NO!!!" I shouted

"Louis, I'm still alive you know" She opened her eyes, and smiled a little at me.

"No stealing catch phrases" I picked her bridal style and went inside the ambulance

"Keep holding on Andrea" I held her hand

"Sing a song for me..." She requested.

Keep holding on

Coz' you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through

Just stay strong

Coz' you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you

There's nothing you can say

Nothing you can do

There's no other way when it comes to the truth

So, keep holding on

Coz' you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through 

She closed her eyes, and smiled.

"I love you"

"I love you more"

"I LOVE YOU MOST" I kissed her

*****************************************************************************************************************