Chapter 3 - 1st day

Hi guys!!!!! gonna go to the church. i hope you enjoy!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3:

Andrea POV:

“I’m going to miss you mom!” I cried

“Hun, I’m sure the house is here” mom smiled

“I hope so...” I sighed, I pick up my luggage. I went inside the limousine and took a tissue to wipe my tears.

An hour passed, 2 hours passed, 3 hours passed, and finally the limo stopped.

“Were here Miss” the bodyguard opened the door. My jaw dropped when I saw the house where I will live, it’s really a huge house. I wonder if I’m the only one living here?

The door opened, Simon greeted me. “Andrea, I am so glad you said yes” I just smiled. “So Mr. Cowell, am I the-““Call me Simon” he corrected me. “So Simon, am I the only one living here?” I asked. He just smiled and escorted me inside. When were already inside 4 boys came running. The blonde one came with chips in his mouth; The curly one put his arm on me, The other one started to comb his hair, and the last one stared at me.

“Wait, where’s Liam?” I asked

“See, I told you she knows us.” Niall swallowed his chips.

“What’s your name, pretty lady?” Louis asked like romantically.

“Andrea, it’s nice to see you guys.” I waved and eye-smiled at them. I’m really good at eye-smiling

“Hey Lou, LOU!!!” Harry shouted at a staring Louis, he seems a bit weird

“Oh, Hi Angela I mean, Andrea. If you need me I’ll be in the kitchen with Harry” He grabbed Harry’s elbow and quickly ran to the kitchen.

“Well, let me show you room M’lady” Zayn escorted me like a princess. I giggled and put my hands in his hand. Niall picked my luggage.

Louis POV:

“Hi I’m Andrea, nice to meet you” She waved and eye-smiled at us.

She’s...

She’s...

She’s...

She’s that girl in the concert. Her brown hair, her white skin, and her eyes that just smiled, she’s beautiful. I mean-

My daydreaming was interrupted when I heard Harry shouting at me

“Lou, LOU!!!” I was shocked

I was getting sweaty when I saw her face slightly worried.

“It was nice meeting you Angela” when I realize it was Andrea I quickly corrected myself

“I mean Andrea” great Louis really great. Harry gave me a what’s-wrong-with-you look.

“If you need me I’ll be in the kitchen with Harry” I smiled and grabbed Harry’s elbow and went inside the kitchen.

“What’s wrong Lou?” Harry asked

“Harry, she’s that girl I was saying. The one who I was thinking all day. She’s the one!!!” I shake Harry’s body.

“Whoa Lou, you gotta calm down!” Harry turned and peeked in the living room

“You gotta go to her now before Zayn and Niall asked her out.” He pointed in the living room. Zayn is escorting Andrea upstairs while Niall was carrying her luggage. I ran very fast and took Andrea’s hand and her luggage.