Savior...

Narrator's POV

A few hours later, Lord Voldemort sat in his office in Malfoy Manor, working at his desk examining reports when he looked down at the floor between his legs.

Sitting there was his new pet, after all Nagini was dead so he needed a new one, and his new pet that he had dubbed 'Ruby' since 'Harry' was a bland name.

Ruby was watching him like a puppy, wearing nothing but a gold and red teddy and the controlling necklace.

Ruby was nothing more than a private whore now, though the Dark Lord had been too busy to take him just yet

***

Marvolo was so pissed that pissed didn't even begin to describe his anger.

His sweet, darling Harry had been reduced to a mindless pet and it infuriated him.

Harry was sweet, adorable, selfless, and just so perfect that he could just go on and on forever, but he couldn't.

Not when he needed to regain control of his body and save Harry, but Voldemort was holding onto the reigns too tight for now.

***

Harry wanted to scream, he was trapped in his own head and had zero control of his own body.

He wanted to cry, he knew he was going to be raped soon, he was lucky it hadn't happened yet but it could happen at anytime.

Why did he always attract trouble? Why couldn't Voldemort stay down? Everything was so good without him.

Harry just wanted to settle down with his loves and live a normal life, but no Voldemort was obsessed with him.

***

Tom dragged Bellatrix by the hair into the hotel room, throwing her against the wall, pressing the tip of Harry's wand against her forehead, "Tell me where he took Harry or else."

"Else what?" Bella cackled, "Go ahead, crucio me, I like the pain. And I know you can't kill me or else you'll never find itty bitty Potty."

Tom growled, "Oh I know, but I think I can get you to talk."

He casted the blood boiling curse, making her scream.

He then started breaking her bones physically without magic.

She continued to scream, biting down on her traitorous tongue that's wanted to reveal what he wanted to know.

He then placed a foot on her stomach, beginning to put his weight on it.

She began to sob as she screamed, pissing herself as pressure was applied, "Malfoy Manor!"

Tom grabbed her hair again and apparated there.

He pulled her onto his feet and told her to lead him to Voldemort.

***

Voldemort was doing paperwork when he felt a tug in his mind that pulled him back into his mind, seeing Marvolo throw him to the floor.

The two men began to fight in the mind again, not hearing a door in the real world open.

***

Tom opened the door to Voldemort's office, casting the Killing Curse on Bellatrix, killing her where she stood, her body falling to the floor as Tom went into the office.

Tom first went to Harry since Voldemort didn't seem to be mentally present.

He ripped the necklace off Harry and sighed when the glaze on Harry's eyes disappeared.

Harry cried in happiness, "Thank you."

Tom kissed the top of Harry's head, covering him in a outer-robe before pointing his borrowed wand at Voldemort.

***

Marvolo wrestled Voldemort to the floor, jabbing his fingers to the snake-like man's eyes.

With Voldemort blinded, Marvolo began to stomp on his head, killing him.

Marvolo panted as he regained control of his body and promptly passed out...