The Dark Lord...

A/N: Parseltongue and Newspaper/Letters and Canon Divergence

Narrator's POV

"Senior Undersecretary: Murdered?

You read that right, folks, yesterday afternoon, Senior Undersecretary Dolores Umbridge was found murdered in her office.

She seemed to be barely injured with only a cut and a small stab wound and no spell traces were found on her corpse, so the cause of death is unknown.

Was this murder? Suicide? Or merely a freak accident?

No one knows but what is certain is that after 33 years working for the Ministry of Magic, Dolores is dead, just a day away from her 50th birthday.

Rita Skeeter, Special Correspondent to the Daily Prophet."

***

The group of four made their way to Malfoy Manor with Marvolo and Tom invisible and using notice-me-not charms.

Is finally time to defeat Voldemort once and for all, to get rid of one of the Wizarding World's greatest threats.

Upon arriving to the manor, Draco held Harry's arms behind his back, walking to the Dark Lord's quarters.

Voldemort opened the door with a twist of his hand, "Well done, Draco, well done."

"Thank you, my Lord." Draco said, his part of the plan over, being sent away

Harry stood still and started panting to fake fear as Voldemort seemed to examine him.

After a moment Voldemort stepped back and looked satisfied with whatever he looked for, Harry then noticing a...predatory look in his eyes...NO!

Harry started to become true my terrified, hoping Marvolo or Tom did something NOW!

"Merlin why didn't we think of some sort of signal in case the plan started going south?" Harry thought

Voldemort snapped his fingers, Harry quickly finding himself wearing nothing but his glasses, quickly moving his hands to cover his front to conserve his modesty.

The word 'no' startedtk chant in Harry's head, he had a feeling he knew where this was going and he didn't like it.

Another snap and Harry found himself face down on the nearby bed, on his knees so his ass was in the air, unable to move as he felt another weight join him on the bed.

Tears pooled in Harry's eyes, he was about to be raped.

Suddenly, Harry heard a grunt and the weight from the bed disappear, seeing Marvolo beating the shit out of Voldemort.

Voldemort attempted to fight back, trying to simultaneously use magic to banish Marvolo back to the locket, but Marvolo was too strong.

Tom unfroze Harry, helping him love and redress and Marvolo savagely beat the serpent-like man, using magic to merge their souls to end this.

Slowly, Voldemort began to fade until only a black robe and yew wand was in his place.

Marvolo slowly stood up, panting in exhaustion, his cheek bleeding from a cut Voldemort gave him with his long nails when fighting back, Voldemort's blood covering his clothes, hands and face.

Marvolo picked up the wand, casting "Episkey" on himself to heal the cut.

Marvolo then pressed a kiss to Harry's forehead, "Are you okay, did he hurt you?"

"I'm fine, I'm fine, it you I'm worried about." Harry assured

"Ok, you and Tom go back to the hotel and start on the plan to get Diadem and kill Dumbledore, I'm going to get Chalice and join you soon." Marvolo said

"Ok." Harry said, "Remember to take care of yourself, you're human now after all."

"I will, sweetheart, go." Marvolo said, his red eyes going slightly cat-like

Harry pressed a kiss to Marvolo's cheek before taking Tom's hands, the latter apparating them to Diagon Alley

Harry sat on the bed, looking out the window and missing Hedwig who he had let loose before the journey began.

With luck, she would find him once everything calmed down again, once Dumbledore was dead and the three of them found a place to live where no one would know he was the Boy-Who-Lived.

If not, he hoped she found a new owner that took care of her like he did, but he dearly hoped for the former; Hedwig could never be replaced, she was his first friends after all.

Harry felt fingers lace with his own, Tom's voice breaking his thoughts, "What are you thinking about?"

"Hedwig." Harry quickly replied

Tom nodded understandingly, "I know you miss her, sweetheart, but I have a feeling you'll see her soon."

"How can you be so sure? What if she doesn't want to come back or if I was replaced?"

Tom took Harry into his arms, "Love, you have down nothing expect love her and take care of her since you got her, I'm certain she loves you too."

"I hope you're right." Harry mumbled

***

The group of those looking for the missing Savior's luck hadn't changed the entire time they had been looking, not even a trace of Harry anywhere.

"He could be anywhere on the planet by now." Hermione muttered to Neville as the walked past the Leaky Caldron, checking Diagon and Knockturn Alley again

"True, but he had to be in the U.K., he wouldn't leave the country without telling you or Remus." Neville added

***

Albus Dumbledore sat in his office, stroking his phoenix's feathers, "Did you feel that, dear? Something just sifted in magic."

The bird animagus nodded, something strong had disappeared.

***

Back with Marvolo, he looked at himself in the mirror, he could have swore he heard Voldemort's voice speak to him in his reflection.

Taking a tentative breathe, he covered the mirror, trying to summon Bellatrix LeStrange to get Chalice from her Vault...