Chapter Ten

I lie on my bed with my laptop sitting on my belly, scrolling through Target's website of baby supplies. I'm twenty weeks now. At the start of sixteen weeks, which was my forth month, Liam and I got it confirmed.

We're definitely having a baby boy.

All I can think about is the baby.

My belly is big enough for strangers to ask when I'm due, but it's not that big yet.

I can feel our little munchkin kicking and moving around all the time.

I'm feeling pretty good recently. The morning sickness is gone and I'm having a lot of energy.

My sex drive went up with more energy and I find myself wanting Liam all the time.

He doesn't mind though.

He's lying next to me with his head on my shoulder, occasionally pointing to things that I scroll past.

"What about that one?" he asks, pointing to the car seat with two stars and the cheapest price tag.

"No." I say.

"Why not?" he asks.

"Because the reviews suck on it, Buddy."

"Where do you see reviews? You haven't even clicked on it yet."

"There," I point to the two stars. "It only has two stars."

He lifts his head up to get a better look.

"Oh. Sorry, your boob was blocking it," he says.

I laugh a little and scroll down some more.

"How about this one?" I point to one of them with five stars. It's Chicco brand and it's dark gray and navy blue.

"That's two hundred and eight dollars." He mumbles.

"I told you babies were expensive," I remind him gently. "It's four our little boy, Buddy. It's going to keep him safe."

"I know." He says. "And you know I want that, but it's still expensive."

"You're right, but it's going on the registry. I'm sure my parents will buy something expensive, so we don't have to worry about it."

"You should text your Mom and ask her to buy the crib." He says.

My Mom has been asking me what I want her and Dad to buy for the baby, but I haven't decided yet because we're not done with the registry yet.

"Let's finish this one first." I say. "Let's read the reviews."

He shifts his head on my arm and reads the reviews with me.

All seems good until a lady says her baby screams every time she puts her in the carseat.

"That's a no."

"That was one person." He says.

"It only has seven reviews though. That means one I seven people hate the carseat."

"Oh. Damn, you're so smart." He kisses my arm. "What about Jeremy?" he asks.

"No, I don't like that."

"Why not?" he wonders.

"I just don't." I shrug.

We still can't decide on a name. All we know is the middle name will be Charles.

I click on another carseat by Graco and we start going through the reviews.

"This one seems good." Liam says.