Starting to Fix

Alexis P.O.V.

I tugged on the rope against my wrist for the hundredth time. It made no difference except cause even more pain in my already raw skin. Both of my wrists were tightly tied to the head board of the bed and I was stuck, laying on the bed. Oh, and all I was wearing was a revealing bra and lace panties.

My arms were extremely sore from being in this position for the past three hours, but there was nothing I could do. Josh had said he'd be back in an hour, but that was clearly a lie. He had gone to discuss with Hunter and Roger about letting me go on tour with Louis. I was getting more and more anxious and uncomfortable as the time ticked by slowly, nothing but my thoughts to preoccupy me.

The door swung open and I quickly directed my eyes to Josh, walking into the room.

I looked at him with expectant eyes as he kept a straight face.

He studied my body, making me squeeze my legs together. He was looking at me like a piece of meat. His face slowly turned into a smile.

"Guess we'll just have to wait and see just how much pretty boy loves you," he smirked, his eyes still not leaving my body.

What did that mean? I must have looked confused because he added, "You're staying here, bitch. If he really loves you, he can come and rescue you. But I wouldn't count on your knight in shining armor," he sneered, his evil smile becoming more prevalent.

I felt my heart breaking in my chest and tears rise up to the surface of my eyes. I was stuck here. For who knows how long. I'd learned how to control my emotions over the past three weeks, so I easily swallowed the tears and kept my face expressionless. I couldn't look weak in front of Josh. I had to stay as strong as possible.

Louis P.O.V.

"What do you mean you can't come?" I asked, tears springing to my eyes. She couldn't not come! I needed her! I needed to fix things.

"I'm so sorry Louis," she whispered. She sounded close to tears.

"But why?"

"I can't just pick up and leave. I wish I could."

"But you can! Quit your job, sell your flat, and I'll fly you out to New York!"

She sighed loudly into the phone. "I'm sorry Louis."

"Quit saying that. Please Lex. I need to see you," I begged.

"I love you Louis. I love you so much," she whispered weakly. Something sounded wrong.

"What's wrong, love?" I asked sympathetically.

"Nothing's wrong. Why would something be wrong?" she answered a bit too quickly. She sounded suddenly nervous. Something was definitely up.

I sighed. "Whatever you say, Lex. I have to go, we have our final interview before we leave for the airport. I love you, Lex. Please think about coming on tour with us."

"Yeah, ok. I love you, Louis."

I slowly lowered the phone and clicked end call. She'd come around, right? And I'd definitely get to the bottom of whatever was bothering her.

"Louis! Come on!" Harry shouted, waving me over. I quickly scrambled inside the radio booth, taking my seat on the end, next to Harry. I wasn't really talking to any of the other boys, so they didn't even look at me as I sat down. On camera, we still came off as the perfect band of best mates. However, whenever we were by ourselves, we barely talked to each other.

Neither Harry or I had told the other boys about Lex and I, but I'd talk to them soon. Hopefully it'd help relieve some of the tension between us all. I knew Niall, Liam, and Harry were all still pretty cool, but I'd kind of separated myself. Zayn had done the same, only ever really talking to Niall. Liam was beyond pissed with him, and I had avoided him as much as possible. Hopefully this tour was just what we needed to fix everything.