TwitCam

This chapter is dedicated to ALL of my incredible fans. Thank you guys so much for getting me to 200 votes total and 55 fans. That's honestly incredible and you're all the reason I continue to write these stories. Also, Hearts In All Directions is SO close to 2,500 reads, so I'll just say thank you for that now. That story will always be my baby because it was my first fanfic and I'm so proud of the fact that it's come this far and I honestly love this series. I hope you guys like it too, and please let me know what you think of my writing. Thank you guys<3

Alexis P.O.V.

"How do you know each other?" Niall asked the question that everyone was wondering. Liam and Violet were both staring at each other, while the rest of us were looking between them with confused expressions. All of us except for Zayn, who was studying Violet intensely.

I watched Zayn as a look of recognition crossed his face and he turned to Liam. "Is she the Violet?"

Liam nodded, his eyes never leaving Violet's. The Violet? What was going on?

"Alright, explanation time," Louis said, clapping his hands and collapsing into one of the couches. The other boys followed.

We all looked between Violet and Liam expectantly, waiting for one of them to start talking.

"Violet and I used to date," Liam said slowly. "We dated before The X Factor."

Something in the back of my mind clicked. This was her. This was the girl Liam had been in love with but she had moved on by the time he came back. I felt a sickening feeling rush through me. Liam loved this girl.

"Guys, do you mind if I speak to Violet alone for a minute?" Liam asked, still staring at Violet like he couldn't believe she was sitting in front of him.

We all nodded and quietly stood up, leaving the dressing room.

We found a different dressing room and all went inside, sitting down on the various couches.

"So that's the girl Liam's been in love with for years," Zayn said more to himself than to us.

"How'd you know?" Louis asked, turning to me.

"I didn't. I'm as shocked as all of you," I explained.

"Do you think they'll get back together?" Harry asked.

"No idea. Liam said she left him completely heartbroken. But, I'm pretty sure he still loves her," Zayn said.

Liam was in love with this girl. If I ever had any chance with him, it was pretty much shot to hell now.

"Wait, but she's American. How did he know her?" Louis asked Zayn.

"He told me she moved to Wolverhampton for high school and that's where they met. They dated for like two years before Liam left for X Factor."

"She didn't mention anything about Liam," I muttered.

"You talked to her for hours and she didn't even mention him? Did she know who you were?" Harry asked, just as confused as I was.

"Yeah, she like instantly recognized me as soon as I told her my name was Lex."

"Maybe she just wanted to use you to see Liam again?" Niall suggested.

"No, she was like really sweet. I mean, maybe she was using me, but she initially came up to me not knowing who I was."

"Plus, I doubt any girl Liam's in love with would use somebody. I mean, we all know Liam," Zayn said. As he said those words, "Liam's in love with," I felt a pain in my chest. It was so wrong, but I couldn't help it.