Heads Will Roll

Dedication to livelovelaugh_14 for being an amazing writer and also so nice and sweet!

Alexis P.O.V.

"Won't they be suspicious that we didn't buy any hair products?" I asked Zayn as I was pulling my shirt back over my head, redressing.

"Nah, I'll just say they didn't have the scent I like."

I rolled my eyes before running my fingers through my hair, trying to make it look like I hadn't just had crazy car sex with Zayn.

"Do you know who's house Louis went to?" I asked randomly, climbing out of the van, following by a fully-clothed Zayn.

Zayn shrugged. "Dunno." I just nodded and we walked inside and up to the apartment.

We entered the room and only Liam looked up. He had a very suspicious look on his face and I bit my lip out of habit.

"Freaking store didn't have the cinnamon scent," Zayn grumbled, plopping down on the couch. Liam seemed to study both of us and I casually turned my attention to the screen, but purposefully sat a little farther away from Zayn, using my own blanket.

I instantly felt guilty for what I'd done. I'd cheated on Louis. Twice now. But I wasn't all that happy with Louis at the moment. He was rubbing the fact I'd "picked" him in Liam's face and being majorly overprotective. So it was almost nice to be able to break the rules. My own way of rebelling. Wow, I sound like a 14 year old going to a party or something. Louis had changed. He wasn't the same guy I loved. But I didn't love Zayn either. I don't think I had any feelings for Zayn other than sexual attraction.

Louis P.O.V.

I walked back into the flat to be greeted by Liam and Harry chatting and eating pancakes. "Good morning lads," I grinned, walking over towards them.

"Morning Lou," Harry said, shooting me a bit of a look which I easily shrugged off.

"Who's house were you at?" Liam asked casually.

"An old friend, you don't know him." Liam nodded, but Harry sent me a quick glare. Not like it was any of his business.

"Hey Lou, can we have a chat?" Harry asked, already standing and walking towards his room. Liam shot me a confused look, which I shrugged in response to, turning and following Harry.

I stepped inside his room, shutting the door behind me.

"Yes Haz?" I asked, plopping down on his chair.

"You really shouldn't be doing this," Harry cut to the chase, a pained look on his face.

"It's really none of your business what I do, Harry," I shot back, annoyed with my best mate.

Harry shook his head, looking at the floor. "You've changed, Lou," he muttered quietly. I rolled my eyes. I hadn't changed. I was the same Louis I'd always been.

"Are we done here?" I asked, standing up.

"I guess. Just, be careful, okay?" He looked so genuine.

I sighed. "Yeah, I will."

I left the room, walking into mine to shower and get ready for the day. I guess I should be happy Harry cared about me, but I could do what I wanted with my life.

Alexis P.O.V.

I walked into the living room to find all the boys up and about. Had I slept in late? I greeted Louis with a quick kiss and asked him how his night was.

"Great, it was fun to catch up," he responded easily. I nodded before making my way to the kitchen for breakfast.

------