Zoro: Who the h*** are you?

Donasheek: I am Donasheek a fallen angel and soon your executioner.

Zoro: Don't make me laugh

He drew all three of his swords as Dona readied a blue light spear.

Zoro: *If I remember what (Y/N) taught us. Weapons such as those light spears are especially deadly to us as Devil cause of some holy magic b***s*** my demonic swords can counter them but with him in the air the question is how can I get to him.

Dona threw the spear at him but Zoro slashed at it with one of his swords and the spear shattered.

Dona: Demonic weapons? So you might actually put a fight. Bring it on!

He threw more light Spears at Zoro who blocked and dodged them all. Zoro then took a second and slashed a blade at Dona causing an air blast to knock him out of the sky. He got up in frustration and readied to continue the fight until he saw a familiar symbol on the ground

 He got up in frustration and readied to continue the fight until he saw a familiar symbol on the ground

Dona: D***. I'd rather not deal with her right now.

He cancelled the barrier and fled as Rias Gremory and her peerage appeared.

Rias pov

Rias: *Looks like Donasheek was going after another stray devil he's gone but now to deal with this one.* ok stray I suggest you stand down and return to your master or we'll be forced to deal with you.

???: Is that a threat?

He readied his blades for a fight.

???: ZORO!!! STAND DOWN!!!

Suddenly a nine tailed youkai appeared.

Rias: A youkai? *no she has demonic energy coming from her. She's a Devil. I looked over at Issei and noticed him drooling at her "revealing apparel"*

???: You get yourself lost now your picking fights?

Zoro: Hey it's not my fault this place is complicated to navigate. And I didn't pick any fight they all started it.

???: Well it's time to go home we're late for dinner.

Rias: Were not done yet. I have questions.

???: All will be made clear soon Rias Gremory.

She cast a circle on the ground as her and Zoro disappeared.

Rias:*that circle. Why was it familiar?*

Timeskip
(Y/N) pov

(Y/N): Zoro I'm glad your back unharmed. But the news of a fallen angels attack and Rias untimely arrival in the scene means we meet to have a discussion.

You summoned everyone to the living room

(Y/N): Ok everyone looks like an enemy has revealed themselves to us. Who can tell me what a fallen angel is?

Litchi: Angels who gave into their desires and feel from Gods Grace -Ow- and are now fallen.

(Y/N): Correct, and what is their primary weapon?

Kakashi: Light Spears.

(Y/N): Correct. To us Devil their light Spears are extremely lethal. The an be used as melee weapons and thrown at us. Some can conjure multiple and fire all at once.

Leone: What's the significance of one fallen angel?

Grevious: It's doubtful that there would be only one.

Asura: Agreed it's likely there a whole nest.

(Y/N): There have been reports of Rogue Fallen angels and stray exorcists operating in devil territory. Rumor is that they've been targeting sacred gear users.

Litchi: Wouldn't that make Azazel the prime suspect?

Zoro: Who's Azazel again?

(Y/N): He's the Governor General of all Fallen Angels. And he has a sacred gear obsession of collecting them. But he has assured Michael and the Four Maous that he has been trying to round up the rogues and punish them. For now We'll assume their nothing more than a Rogue group. General Grevious?

Grevious: Yes?

(Y/N): I want you to find out where they've established a base and a plan of attack. In the mean time from now on if anyone is to leave the house you are not to go alone. That goes double for you Zoro.

Zoro: Hey!

You all looked at him and he sighed

Zoro: Yeah.

(Y/N): Ok get some rest. We have a big day ahead of us tomorrow.

You all left to your bedrooms and Ahri followed you. As promised she would sleep with you. You laid down then she stripped and layed on your chest with her "assets" firmly pressed onto you making you blush up a storm.

Ahri: Are you ok master?

(Y/N): Ahri please don't call me master. You're not my servant. Your one of my special girls in my Peerage. We're all family here. And I love you all.

She smiled brightly and gave you a soft kiss as her tail formed a blanket for the two of you.

Ahri: Good night...(Y/N). I love you

(Y/N): Goodnight Ahri I love you too.