After school ended and we had our classes with Kakashi and Litchi we headed home. But on our way back You noticed something. We were being tailed. Well more specifically You were. You could sense she is a Devil. Not just that but a nekomata. It was very clever of Rias to acquire a nekomata. So it also made sense to send her to tail you but it's time you showed yourself.

(Y/N): You girls go ahead I'll catch up. It's time to give them a taste.

As they both left you turned towards the nekomatas hiding spot.

(Y/N): You might as well come out. I know you're there.

She slowly came out from her hiding spot and approached me

???: You're good.

(Y/N): So are you. So Rias sent you to spy on me?

You could tell she was shocked by this. But you just smiled.

(Y/N): Well give her a message from me. The answer is no.

You walked off leaving the young nekomata shocked at you as you made your way home.

Timeskip
Rias pov

Rias: No huh?

Koneko: That's what he said. The answer is no.

Rias: Not only is he aware of the supernatural but specifically aware of me. Well we'll see if I cannot persuade him tomorrow. Kiba?

Kiba: Yes Buchou?

Rias: Bring him here tomorrow I'll convince him to see things our way.

(Y/N) pov

Kakashi: So I assume tomorrow you'll reveal yourself.

(Y/N): Yeah after I have a bit more fun with her

You both just laughed as Grievous approaches you

Grievous: The house is secure but I grow restless just sitting here master. I wish to find an enemy and engage them.

Kakashi: Only the foolish seek battle.

(Y/N): I agree with Kakashi however do not fret my general. For our enemies will soon reveal themselves to us and when they do you may fight to your hearts desire.

Grievous bowed to you and departed to rest.

Litchi: Dinners ready

Everyone except Grievous went to the kitchen. But it was then you noticed someone else was missing.

(Y/N): Where's Zoro?

You said in an irritated tone since you already knew the answer.

Leone: He's lost again?

Miyako: The way he keeps getting lost like this is starting to become routine. It still surprises me.

(Y/N): Ahri?

Ahri: Awwww but dinner?

(Y/N): Just me and you in the bed tonight.

She went out the door faster than you though possible.

Zoro s pov

Zoro: They'll never let me hear the end of this. It's not my fault I keep getting lost. Why can't anyone make a town or city or something easy to navigate!!!!

It was then that the surroundings changed he could sense a barrier was put up.

???: Another stray out here eh? More lambs for the slaughter.