i'm so lost of what the fuck happened back there, all i know is that i got myself into a damn mess. i need to clear my head. i cant believe she's pregnant, but i know two months later? this is crazy. i decided to call armie and have him pick me up since he was in
town somewhere.

'hey timmy!  get in!' i smiled i at him mentally thanking god he as here so quickly,  hopping into the passenger seat i gave him a warm but nervous smile.

'hey man what's up—woah you look kinda pale you good?' armie said looking at me in concern driving away to a stop light.i swallowed taking a steady breathe shaking my head

'Absolutely not! i cant believe what y/n' said to me 30 minutes ago 'timmy said  folding his arms. armie cocked an eyebrow at me.

'Wait...y/n? oh i talked to her yesterday, is she okay? ' armie said causally keeping his eyes on the road occasionally glancing back at me. . 'i-i i mean i guess she's fine'

'man i'm starving i didn't even eat, i planned lunch with her and didn't eat it cause what happened' i huffed slouching in my seat looking out the window. armie nodded pulling into his place.

15 minutes later

i was sitting in the living room with armie as we both sat down with Pizza slices on the coffee table.i grabbed one taking a bite

'so, timmy, what did she tell you exactly?' armie asked again taking  a bite of his own food. i finished chewing turning to face him.

'y/n brought up asking if i remembered what happened at the after party you threw at your place two months ago, y'know, remember inviting her? ' i asked him making sure he remembered clearly. armie set his food down with a puzzled look on his face.

'yes i remember timmy, and i won't forget how whipped you looked seeing her in that burgundy dress' he pointed out smirking at me, i rolled my eyes laughing as a blush creeped onto my cheeks. he looked beautiful though did he lie? no

'she looked fantastic, but ugh things led to one another maybe an hour later upstairs in the guest room and, yeah...' i looked down rambling, armie put a hand on my shoulder giving it a tight squeeze. 'so i hear there's more to this?..timmy. spit it out already' armie budged.

'armie...she-she told me she's pregnant' i admitted to him sucking in a breathe , waiting for a reaction out of  him 'Shit! she did? woah—wait what?!' he asked me in disbelief as his eyes grew wide .

nodding i went back to eating my food slowly.
'Is she okay though? with all of it? man two months pregnant and she brings the news that late? man i feel bad ' Armie said looking down shaking his head

'shit i don't know what to do, i'm with Lily in the public eye and i cant have magazines thinking i cheated and got another woman pregnant behind her back or all that , Me and lily started seeing each other a month after the party.' i exclaimed feeling anxiety bubble inside me.

'Tim, just, look, whatever happens with you two i'm here for you, me and elizabeth can help with the baby, look you have to think about this, you're 23 about to be a dad in 6 months—

'Armie wait–that's, yes i know but, i wanted a family after my career was done or atleast maybe  a 3year  break with someone i love not now!, i don't even love her! we're not married ugh this shit sucks!

we both looked at each other, armies eyes were screaming 'i wanna  help you guys' i looked away feeling guilty  and held my hands in my lap, my chest felt heavy and i quickly turned away so he didn't see my eyes clouded with tears, but blinking them away.

armie came over to me engulfing me in a hug patting my back, comforting me in a friendly-brother way, all i needed was a hug right now . and i'm glad he was here to do it. a tear finally slips out my eyes rolling down my cheek

'need a tissue bud? ' he knew right away that i was having an emotional yet stressful moment, he didn't make a big deal out of it and  offered taking one hand off me but holding his the other reaching for a tissue on the coffee table ,handing it to me. i mumbled a thank you taking it away from him wiping my eyes – blowing my nose after.

'hey uh–i think you should go see her later or tomorrow and check on her okay? do that for me tim?' armie whispered still hugging me. it was silent for a couple seconds until i nodded slowly.

i couldn't leave her there without a explanation, what i did was rude and i'll have to make it up to her tomorrow and come up with a plan. hopefully she will forgive me.

after we finished eating and him comforting me, Armie offered me to stay the night so i stayed, and slept over, stayed in the guest room and called it a night if fell asleep around 9

a bitch is crying in the club, awe armie being like a big brother and being an emotional support system to timmy i loooveee them 🙉♥️ please!!!