Chapter 50: Troubles

Start from the beginning

“What seems to be the problem?” Maevic asked and sat beside me.

“Sasaengs” Sehun hissed and darted his eyes at Miu. She looked trembled, giving him her what-do-i-know-about-sasaengs look.

“This must be your fault!” Sehun was raising his voice against her but they stopped her.

“I have no idea about those sasaengs! I know I've done so many things but please at least know my side!” she answered back, and even cried harder.

Our manger came in afterward with a disappointed face. “Manager-nim, what is happening?” I asked him.

“We need to get Maevic out of this country before the paparazzi arrives.” he said straight-forwardly.

“What?! Why? Tell me what's wrong!” I shouted. I felt weak all of a sudden, forcing myself.

“No! I won't leave him ever again! You can't separate us! No one will and no one can.” She ran to me and hugged me and I wrapped my arms around her making her feel the safety I can give to her.

“Hyung, if you won't let her leave I'm sure she'll be in a big trouble..” Chanyeol said but I knew he was not finished with his sentence.

“Big trouble with the sasaengs and media!” Sehun said. “Do you want that hyung?” he asked.

“Just tell us what is going on!” both Maevic and I shouted.

“The sasaengs knew about your relationship! Photos of you dating when you both went to Damyang. A sasaeng saw the both of you and took photos! He was a fan once actually and just turned into a sasaeng spreading all the photos at the internet.” Sehun explained.

And we were really in trouble. Big trouble.

Maevic's POV

“Luhan, you know I can't just leave!” I was lying on his chest, crying. I felt his warm hands caressing my back.

“But this is for your own good” he said and I eventually got up from his chest.

“My own good?! How could you say that if being without you is like, taking my life away? What is so good about that?” I cried even harder. I may look so pathetic but who wants to be parted away from the one you love? Tell me!

“Noona-sshi! We can't tolerate seeing you and the sasaeng fans in trouble. Just please do understand that.” Sehun frowned at me like a little kid.