Introduction

Seeing the lights shinning so brights, all those light sticks are shinning for me, all those screams and shouting for my name, make me feel so important,make me feel I am wanted. Those dance I perform, some hip thrust and songs I sang, rap songs I rapped, those little things makes all my fans go crazy. This is my world, my center stage, my escape.
I am, Jeon Jungkook, a worlds famous idol, my world is revolving in this scenario, but nobody knows what I am hidding. All the smiles and laugh Ive shown on TV and stages are all fake.
Every concert my eyes are looking for something, my heart is missing someone that has been dead for me, I cant stop it. I want him to see what Ive become since he left, I want him to look at me, I want him to praise and worship me, I want him to want me and go crazy about me. Yes. Ive been wanting that. And when he falls for me, Id crush his world just like what he did to me, Ill destroy him, and leave a damage that can never be heal.
KIM SEOKJIN, the person I love so much, the person whom I gave my life and devotion is the same person who breaks and destroy me. I want to see you again, I want to take my vengeance and let you feel the pain Ive suffered.