⬪17

It's been a few months and Josh was now five months old. Within that time I turned nineteen. I decided to take college course later on. Austin and I have been talking about getting a house.

I was currently on my computer hunting for house at the island in the kitchen and Josh was playing with his toys at my feet. Austin should be home any minute now. My phone dinged and I looked down at it.

Ally

Hey girl! How's the house hunting going?

Madi

We've been looking at a house closer to town but we haven't made our minds up yet.

Ally

How's little Josh doing?

Madi

He's playing with his toys rn lol

Ally

We have to have a girls day and Josh could come if you want lol

Madi

Yeah r u free Saturday?

Ally

Yeah

Madi

See you Saturday then gtg Austin just got home

Ally

Bye girly

I put my phone down and picked up Josh and met Austin by the door.

"Hey babe" he kissed my forehead.

"Hey buddy" he took Josh from my arms. Josh wrapped his arms around his dads neck and snuggled into him.

"Dada" Josh said. All he can really say is mama and dada. He's so freaking cute. I smiled at the two and walked back in the kitchen. Austin followed me and sat down his bag and walked behind me with Josh in his arms still.

I started looking at houses again on my laptop.

"Baby, will you go on a date with me Friday night?" He asked me and placed a light kiss on the back of my head.

"Sure, where are we going?" I asked him.

"It's a surprise. But there's gonna be a beach involved so wear a bathing suit and a sun dress" he said and walked off.

Ah I love that man.

<>

It was finally Friday night and I changed into a simple black bikini and put on a short white sun dress. It was tight at the top and flowed out at the bottom. I left my hair in its natural wave and decided against makeup and I heard a car honk. I grabbed my sandals.

"You got Josh?" I asked Ally who came over to take care of Josh while we were out.

"Yeah of course" she nodded. She was giving Josh his bottle.

"Bye baby I love you" I kissed his forehead and told Ally bye and ran out to Austin's car.

"Hey babe" he kissed me.

"Ally is watching Josh for us" I smiled.

Minutes later we drove up at the beach. We had a picnic and ate sandwiches. After we finished we took a walk on the beach.

"Close your eyes" he told me.

"Why?" I asked

"Do you trust me?" He asked.

I nodded and closed my eyes really tight.

"Open" I opened my eyes and I didn't see Austin instead I seen my mother, father, Chelsey, Austin's mom and Ally and Josh. I turned around and Austin was on one knee with a ring in his hand.

I gasped and placed my hand over my mouth.

"Madisyn Alexia Colt will you marry me?" He asked. I started crying tears of joy and nodded my head rapidly.

"Yes" I said. I reached my left hand out to him and he slid the diamond on my finger. He stood up and hugged me and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Everyone started cheering.

I'm getting married to my best friend.

I'm so happy with him.

Sadly this book is coming to an end.

core & comment please

ilyasm